• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tobys update

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Toby has had his heart review appointment with JC and has got the all clear for six months wahooo. Here are some pictures from the other day.

Toby and Dennis are working on their bromance. Who would of quessed I would end up with the two boys!
b2d398c31b4bf5ab1a039419bb30925b.jpg
e6b4b5d01f3323f63d8d29fee5884ad4.jpg
3ef89e06b696d7cdb7c261308f2867a6.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I’m so pleased for Toby, and you of course:thumb: are you bonding Toby and Dennis now then? I think that’s a great solution:love:

Dennis came to the vets with Toby and Dennis has no fear! He sploofed most of the way after finishing both his and Tobys plantain in the carrier.

As soon as they got back Dennis had a sploof next to Toby. Toby has taught him well. Gold star for you Dennis - keep up the good sploofs

That's such good news, well done Toby :thumb: really hope the bromance continues to flourish xxx lovely photos by the way !

Aww thanks guys! Here a sploof from the other day. This is called "a relaxing sploof after untidying my room"
86b638e594a3881472877223bbfd9fd1.jpg

I need a Dennis, and a Toby.... and a maple! Lol - but defo a Dennis x

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I’m so pleased for Toby, and you of course:thumb: are you bonding Toby and Dennis now then? I think that’s a great solution:love:
Yes Zoobec, Maple is very terroritirial where ever she is. The boys just seem to work? Maple and Toby have had several big fights

Yay :D and gosh Toby is cute [emoji7] they're all cute tbh, glad there's a bromance flourishing too! :) x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I am so pleased to hear all this good news. :D So, is Toby still on meds for his heart or not? Maybe his is why some male pairs are happier - no female in the mix to boss them.

Excellent news about Toby's heart review. He seems to be doing well, which I'm so happy about :D

Yes, who'd have thought - Toby and Dennis :love: It does sound as though every rabbit needs a Dennis in their life. He has so many qualities and he's even learnt how to sploof!

Perhaps Maple will in time come to think that she would like to join the loved up pair. Is she still living next to them?

Yes Zoobec, Maple is very terroritirial where ever she is. The boys just seem to work? Maple and Toby have had several big fights

I’m so glad that it’s working for Dennis and Toby :love:

I am so pleased to hear all this good news. :D So, is Toby still on meds for his heart or not? Maybe his is why some male pairs are happier - no female in the mix to boss them.
Yes tonibun, Toby is on heart medication and metacam for the rest of his life. It was a case of finding the right drug that would work for him! I think their fear of Maple makes them bond :D she's very grizzly at the moment

Excellent news about Toby's heart review. He seems to be doing well, which I'm so happy about :D

Yes, who'd have thought - Toby and Dennis :love: It does sound as though every rabbit needs a Dennis in their life. He has so many qualities and he's even learnt how to sploof!

Perhaps Maple will in time come to think that she would like to join the loved up pair. Is she still living next to them?
Oh yes Omi Maple is in her section still only she has a new more permanent enclosure. I'm not going to give up on the trio, I think Maple might just take a while longer to play nicely. She loves human attention though, head rubs and cuddles . They all still can see each other. Maples new enclosure just means Toby aka spidey bloke can't get over it!

This is a great solution :love: so are the boys are living together full time? Brilliant that Toby is doing so well he doesn't have to go back for 6 months.

That's great news. I know how worried you were about Toby being lonely. Hopefully I can come visit again soon.

Women are always difficult :lol:

My boys have always bonded immediately, much to my surprise but delight :love:

I've never bonded 2 boys but had 2 sets of does living together ...Myrtle & Noodle were half sisters though & always lived together. I wonder how Joey will take to another boy - one day I will find out

Back