• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In a Split-Second!

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday afternoon, Bobby was lying flat-out on the shed floor trying to keep cool and Roger, her husbun, came racing round the corner and saw Bobby and for a split-second he stopped and thought the worst, then ran up to her, quick sniff, and realised everything was ok. I knew what had gone through his mind, it was amazing.

Yesterday afternoon, Bobby was lying flat-out on the shed floor trying to keep cool and Roger, her husbun, came racing round the corner and saw Bobby and for a split-second he stopped and thought the worst, then ran up to her, quick sniff, and realised everything was ok. I knew what had gone through his mind, it was amazing.
Wow that's pretty amazing in a weird way.. Especially being able to see him think it, check it out, then realise it was okay :)

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

That's pretty cool, shows what big brains they have - I know they give us owners heart attacks when they don't move especially when u get closer and closer and they jump up at the last minute. My heart still drops every time!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It’s not just humans they scare with their DBFs then! I’ve noticed mine flat out on a shady slab a lot lately, cats as well.

Back