• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I’m bonding a trio again! U/D P64

I’m bonding a trio again!

Thank you! [emoji3]

Come down this morning to it looking like they’d had a bit of a party so was worried they may have been fighting through the bars! Robin’s litter tray tipped up but after cleaning up and watching, it seems he’s doing that for fun as he keeps chucking it about :roll: They all seem pretty relaxed at the moment so I don’t think they’re frightened of being so close to one another so that’s a good start. Bertie is currently grooming Primrose so at least there’s no referred aggression there now. Going to remove the barrier between them at about 9am! Gives them another 2 hours to get ready!

Last edited:

Primrose has already groomed Robin! She’s not bothered by him at all, now she’s laid down next to him! Bertie has tried to nip him a few times but I’ve put my hand in to stop him and it’s not progressed any further into a fight. Robin is being very submissive tbh and keeps coming up to me a licking me :lol: :love: I’ve told him he needs to lick the other buns not me :lol:

Current situation :love:

7558b561825b75162a0c74f0e04ce142.jpg

f1e57acf3a2949dcb3b00896d1b6c077.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww look at them all lining up for their photo shoot! ❤️❤️❤️ Really glad Robin is showing less aggression this time. Maybe he just needed a bit more time to settle?

Continuing bonding vibes being sent.

Aww :love: so glad it’s going better this time, topping up the vibes for the bond :thumb:

Thank you everyone! Bertie is now going up to him and sniffing him but not trying to bite him like before so yay! [emoji3] Primrose still seems pretty relaxed. I’ve also reduced the size of the pen so they’re all in one half.

Current situation:

cd6e060445c6a17e33c6b8eb859e5638.jpg

Progress! Looks like they all want nose rubs on that one pic :p. Glad it's going loads better though. More bonding vibes being sent still

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

What are your thoughts so far, u happy it's going to work out this time

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Well it could be going worse. We’ve not had any serious fights so that’s good but the boys are still not friends!! They keep jumping at each other and nipping, just wish they’d stop! Both boys are getting on with primrose but she keeps getting caught up in the middle of their scuffles, poor thing! Might take her out and put her in the other side of the pen for a bit so the boys can sort it out between them without her getting caught up in it!
e6926384b44e79a649d855e7aea0809a.jpg

Back