Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I知 bonding a trio again!

Wise Old Thumper Mischief and Tinker's Mum's Avatar

Bad news Had to stop last night. Bertie and Robin had a fight, started by Robin. Very frustrating as I知 doing this for him so he has a nice home and friends yet he痴 the one attacking my Bertie I will try again in a few weeks but had to stop because Bertie had all his nose and mouth cut and it痴 not going to heal with Robin lunging at him every few mins. Such a shame as it was going so well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - Emma

Click here to visit our YouTube channel!

Mummy to Primrose and REW boys Reuben and Bertie!

Binky free my 8 bridge bunnies, Mischief, Tinkerbell, Jasper, Blossom, Theo, Poppy, Hector and Velvet xxx

I'm sorry that the bond has had to be suspended. But it is for the right reasons, especially after all your very hard work and effort in getting this far. As an observation, in my very uninitiated opinion, the gorgeous dutch bun in the very first photo had quite an agressive pose - ears up, tail down. Just looked as though the bun was on edge about something, but the other photos looked wonderful with them all coseyed up and getting on. I do hope the break gives them all a chance to recover and look forward to any updates and hope it all goes positive for you.

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Oh no, I'm really sorry you've had a setback Poor Bertie, I hope he's ok. It must be so frustrating for you. If only Robin could understand what a fantastic life he'll have, a lovely home and lifelong friends to cuddle with, if he could just be nice!

[IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Really sorry to read this and best wishes to Bertie. If only we could speak their language

Wise Old Thumper

I'm sorry to read this latest update. Poor Bertie, I hope he heals quickly. I hope also that after a few weeks and you try again, they start to be nice to each other.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief and Tinker's Mum View Post
    Bad news Had to stop last night. Bertie and Robin had a fight, started by Robin. Very frustrating as I知 doing this for him so he has a nice home and friends yet he痴 the one attacking my Bertie I will try again in a few weeks but had to stop because Bertie had all his nose and mouth cut and it痴 not going to heal with Robin lunging at him every few mins. Such a shame as it was going so well.

So sorry to read this. Such a shame.

I hope the injuries heal fast and don't give you any cause for worry, and that a rebond works well when you try it.
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

Wise Old Thumper Mischief and Tinker's Mum's Avatar

Thank you everyone! This weekend is where I try again, last chance so please send positive vibes this way! I致e managed to get Friday and Monday off work and I知 also off this weekend so that gives me 4 days to try get them bonded and happy.

I could start properly tonight but I致e been at work all day and so tired so feel like I壇 just be falling asleep! Not good for bonding haha so what I致e done is set up the pen for them but put a partition down the middle. Means they can get used to being in the bathroom again but also be in close proximity to each other. I致e put hay in the middle so they値l be eating right next to each other. Guess it痴 like the warm up! Means I can have a good nights sleep too, ready to begin nice and early in the morning! Please wish us luck!

- Emma

Click here to visit our YouTube channel!

Mummy to Primrose and REW boys Reuben and Bertie!

Binky free my 8 bridge bunnies, Mischief, Tinkerbell, Jasper, Blossom, Theo, Poppy, Hector and Velvet xxx

Loads of luck, I really hope they make it. Be nice Robin! xx

Fingers crossed for bonding to be successful

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Good luck, really hope it works out x

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk