• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky

Thank you

I am so lost without my girl. I can’t believe she has gone. I also can’t believe I no longer share my home with a bunny. My rabbits have been such a huge part of my life, I feel incomplete now they are all at the bridge :( x

Binky must have left such a big hole :( The lengths you & your husband went to so you could have her back at your side show how very much you cared. I expect the last couple of months with her were really special. Being rabbit free is really difficult - its over 10 years since I was there but I remember it well. If it helps to share stories or talk about her please do xx

Thank you :love:

Binky must have left such a big hole :( The lengths you & your husband went to so you could have her back at your side show how very much you cared. I expect the last couple of months with her were really special. Being rabbit free is really difficult - its over 10 years since I was there but I remember it well. If it helps to share stories or talk about her please do xx

Yes I’m glad she was with me and settled in well, I at least know that she was happy. And she went to sleep peacefully next to me. It was just so unexpected. My home feels so empty. Thank you x

Back