• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuprinol in general

loobers25

Warren Veteran
I cuprinol fence or decking paint ok for buns?

I have used the garden colours on the buns wendy house but I need something for their decking area/picket fence

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to seeing how it all looks ;) x
Still under Bunstruction. We have a picket fence being delivered on Friday and OH is starting the decking throughout the week. We are also tiling the inside floor of the wendy house for cool summer sploofs. Picture for you xxx
38e0abd127c9fe13b2678bc93fdadfab.jpg

Still under Bunstruction. We have a picket fence being delivered on Friday and OH is starting the decking throughout the week. We are also tiling the inside floor of the wendy house for cool summer sploofs. Picture for you xxx
38e0abd127c9fe13b2678bc93fdadfab.jpg

It's looking great :thumb:

Paint response: probably! It's not advertised as safe like the Shades but mine have lived with normal oil-based high VOC wood stain for 4 years with no problems :)

It's so hot it's taking ages to do anything!! At least the fence paint drys quick!

Picket fencing and decking complete
Just got to put the windows and doors on and tile bunny house floor!

Zigzag, the Cuprinol Shades should be fine used indoors as well :) Although you may have to do the painting outside, check the label :)

Back