Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Behaviour advice

Quote Originally Posted by lydia3101 View Post
    I thought this might be the case. I have a 13 year old daughter who also thumps around and moans when I go in her bedroom so it does make sense.

Yes, Minxie is vaccinated and has had health checks with the vet

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
    Ha, I have one of those too!

Welcome to the forum. She's very cute xx

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by lydia3101 View Post
    Another question: how should I deal with the biting? Should I just ignore it or do they respond to a squeak or "no!"

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
    Just don't give her the chance to bite you. Is she in an indoor cage? I have come across quite a few rabbits which have become aggressive while living in these cages, partly I think because there is nowhere for them to run away and hide, as there would a hutch.

Quote Originally Posted by tonibun View Post
    Also, during this feisty period, try not to enter her space while she is in it, or give her something to eat while you are going in there.
    This definitely.

We have a beautiful lion head cross who is now 4 - she was adorable for about two weeks before we got her, then she became the monster you describe above for a few weeks before spaying and, once her hormones settled, she became adorable again. She’s now a soppy nearly four year old and she was sooo feisty before spaying. Just to reassure you! As a slave to peri-menopausal hormones myself right now I kind of understand how they go a bit crazy

Also how big is her living space? A small space can add to territorial behaviour.

She looks very lovely. Hope spaying calms her down.