Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Elsa ~ 21st June 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Thank you Den, I have to say that I am still really struggling with it all Elsa fought so very hard to live, but in the end her poor body was just not strong enough

All loses are heartbreaking, each individual Rabbit has a place in my heart. But sometimes there are Rabbits who's life story adds to the impact they make on the human lives they touch. Even if they are only here for a very short time.

Some of you may remember Alysia and her story. I feel the same way about Elsa as I did/do about Alysia, even though the ending to Alysia's story remains an 'unknown' to me, both Rabbits were with me for a very short time and they both made an indelible print on my heart.
    Thinking of you Jane and sending gentle hugs.

I hope you can take some comfort knowing in her short time with you she knew nothing but love and affection and knew how much you fought for her.xx

Thank You Jack's-Jane for my lovely new signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    Thinking of you Jane and sending gentle hugs.

I hope you can take some comfort knowing in her short time with you she knew nothing but love and affection and knew how much you fought for her.xx
    Thank you so much Den

Twickenham Veterinary Surgery- Competent and compassionate Rabbit Savvy Vets in SW London
    https://www.twickenhamvets.com/

Two Californian X Rescues in Need of their forever home, can you be their Special Human ?
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...-Californian-X