• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsa ~ 21st June 2018

RIP Elsa xx :(

You loved her and cared for her, and that's all anyone can do. Take some solace in that. Sometimes all the love and care in the world doesn't change anything in the long run but you changed her life for the better in the short run.

Thank you again everyone. Elsa may have only been with us for a very short time, but she has made a huge impact on many people involved in her care. Not least the Vets who fought so hard day and night to try to save her.

I will never forget Elsa

uCxtxUn.jpg

I'm so sorry Jane.

I've just caught up with Else's thread.💔💔

Binky Free beautiful Elsa.xx

I'm so sorry Jane.

I've just caught up with Else's thread.💔💔

Binky Free beautiful Elsa.xx

Thank you Den, I have to say that I am still really struggling with it all :cry: Elsa fought so very hard to live, but in the end her poor body was just not strong enough :cry:

All loses are heartbreaking, each individual Rabbit has a place in my heart. But sometimes there are Rabbits who's life story adds to the impact they make on the human lives they touch. Even if they are only here for a very short time.

Some of you may remember Alysia and her story. I feel the same way about Elsa as I did/do about Alysia, even though the ending to Alysia's story remains an 'unknown' to me, both Rabbits were with me for a very short time and they both made an indelible print on my heart.

Thank you Den, I have to say that I am still really struggling with it all :cry: Elsa fought so very hard to live, but in the end her poor body was just not strong enough :cry:

All loses are heartbreaking, each individual Rabbit has a place in my heart. But sometimes there are Rabbits who's life story adds to the impact they make on the human lives they touch. Even if they are only here for a very short time.

Some of you may remember Alysia and her story. I feel the same way about Elsa as I did/do about Alysia, even though the ending to Alysia's story remains an 'unknown' to me, both Rabbits were with me for a very short time and they both made an indelible print on my heart.

Thinking of you Jane and sending gentle hugs.

I hope you can take some comfort knowing in her short time with you she knew nothing but love and affection and knew how much you fought for her.xx

Back