• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsa ~ 21st June 2018

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
P5tVmVl.png

U9LZIKW.png

EdAzYaJ.jpg

EAJdYON.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[emoji173] Beautiful. Thinking of you on what must be a difficult morning x

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

What beautiful tributes to a beautiful rabbit.

Heartbreak can fall upon us like night, only hidden by the sun during the day, but when the sun sets, the stars appear like glowing beacons of the love of those who have left us. The heavens have a precious new star this evening.

You are in my thoughts, Jane. Wishing you strength and comfort at this very sad time. xxxxx

Sweet dreams, Elsa. xxxxxxxxx

Beautiful tribute to a brave and beautiful rabbit :love: I’m so sorry you had to say goodbye :cry:

Binky free Elsa xx

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Such a gentle soul she was,she had love in abundance even if sadly for a short time,rest easy beautiful Elsa.x

I’m so very sorry Jane. It’s heart breaking she was taken so soon, but what a wonderful tribute to an amazing and beautiful bunny.

binky free Elsa xxx

Thank you those of you who have responded on Elsa's thread.

Her death has had a profound effect on all who tried so hard to save her

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thank you those of you who have responded on Elsa's thread.

Her death has had a profound effect on all who tried so hard to save her

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I can’t imagine how you, and everyone at ARC and on the veterinary team who tried so hard for her must be feeling :cry: it’s so very sad :cry:

Back