• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welfare Hutch 6ft by 2 ft with run connection pipe available + another soon

orangediva

Mama Doe
As above really, I have two Welfare Hutches available - well one is available from next week, the other in 2-3 weeks.

Available now: 6ft by 2 ft single tier hutch pained Cuprinol Somerset Green with a welfare pipe connection on the right hand side. It’s nearly 3 years old but has been covered with an insulation and waterproof cover so it’s still solid. Needs a little attention as the front roof trim has come loose and there’s a bit of staining inside as usual.

Available soon: same style 6ft hutch painted the same and covered the same way but the pipe connector is on the left side and this one needs some attention to the mesh as I have a naughty chewer and have patched it. This one is 2 and a half years old.

The buns that have lived in these are healthy and fully vaccinated for RHD1/Myxi and RHD2 - they are just moving into my new MPH sheds :)

These are free to any regular forum member, fosterer or rescue who can collect them. I really need the first one collected next week but it will be a couple of weeks at least for the second. Van probably needed - or large hatchback/estate. I’m in NW Leicestershire, please let me know if you are interested.

Oooo pet mannor posh bunnies now.

That's really kind of you orange diva!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I’m 2 mins from J 22 M1, I can’t get them - even singly - in my car to bring them anywhere as I have a Fiat 500 now. I’d love you to have them :)

Sadly they won't fit in my cavernous Corsa either, they're a bit too long, or I'd've dropped them off to RRR for free! Sorry :(

Sadly they won't fit in my cavernous Corsa either, they're a bit too long, or I'd've dropped them off to RRR for free! Sorry :(

Aww thanks anyway, that’s kind. They’ll fit in a large hatch type car - I moved one of them in my old Citroen Xsara Picasso relatively easily when we moved house.

Aww thanks anyway, that’s kind. They’ll fit in a large hatch type car - I moved one of them in my old Citroen Xsara Picasso relatively easily when we moved house.
Indeed! I can fit thin long things in (as long as I don't have a passenger) or 3' wide, 2' tall stuff up to 5' long. I'll see if my mate with the estate (haha, rhyming XD) is off down to Essex anytime soon in case he can pick up and drop off on the way :)

Indeed! I can fit thin long things in (as long as I don't have a passenger) or 3' wide, 2' tall stuff up to 5' long. I'll see if my mate with the estate (haha, rhyming XD) is off down to Essex anytime soon in case he can pick up and drop off on the way :)

Thanks so much, I’ll also ask around :thumb:

I could hold on to the first one until the second one is ready to go so they could go together if van or similar xx

Thanks so much, I’ll also ask around :thumb:

I could hold on to the first one until the second one is ready to go so they could go together if van or similar xx
My mate is going to Essex, but he'll have a full load already, sorry! I'd say I'd do it, for the cost of the van and petrol, but I dunno when I'll be free before mid-August...

Thanks so much for trying - perhaps tabithakat will have some ideas. I’ll have to stick them on eBay if no one on here wants them and is able to collect them but I’d prefer them to go to someone here who needs them. They’ve been amazingly good hutches, such a shame Welfare Hutches aren’t still making them.

This forum inspired me to design and build a walk in run for our pair.
e982d635b9a6aed6272b5e24d0300279.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This forum inspired me to design and build a walk in run for our pair.
e982d635b9a6aed6272b5e24d0300279.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Apologies, didn’t see this. Haven’t heard back from Tabithakat as yet re whether she is able to collect them. One will be ready from later today/Thursday, the other not for a couple of weeks. I’ll PM her just to double check, if she doesn’t want them they are still available :)

First hutch is ready for collection, if anyone is interested please PM me. I’m going to put it on eBay at the weekend if no one on here wants it. Xx

I am trying to find out how much it would cost for a man and van. He hasn't got back to me yet.

Ooh that’s good - I’ll hold off eBaying then - would you be wanting both? If so, I’ll have to find somewhere to stash this one until the other is ready, my next shed is a much bigger job to set up than the one we’ve just done as I don’t have a level base yet. The second one isn’t likely to be ready until end of July approx but just let me know xx

I would like both but it all depends on how much. I will also ask my hay man tomorrow but doubt he will want to drive all that way. Did you say you are in Essex?

I would like both but it all depends on how much. I will also ask my hay man tomorrow but doubt he will want to drive all that way. Did you say you are in Essex?

No Leicestershire - literally 2 mins from Junction 22 M1. It’s very easy for anyone passing on M1 but a long way from IOW :cry:

Back