• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welfare Hutch 6ft by 2 ft with run connection pipe available + another soon

There is a van coming back to the Island on Tuesday from Essex - just read your last post sothis won't be any good. I don't think Leicester in on the way back from Essex. If a van is coming back empty then it makes it cheaper. I'll keep trying.

Are any of these still available? I am preparing to take on another 2 bunnies who are being evicted by their owner. I am in Doncaster so you are not too far!

Ok I really need the first hutch collecting in the next 2-3 days so we can start building our second MPH shed - I just don’t have the space to keep it and start building, so - Tonibun/Tabithakat - if you can’t get back to me today or tomorrow re a firm collection date, I’m going to offer it to EdH78 who is in Notts and can collect. I’m really sorry as you two were first but I can’t hold it any longer :?

Are any of these still available? I am preparing to take on another 2 bunnies who are being evicted by their owner. I am in Doncaster so you are not too far!

I have interested parties, see above, but need the first one collecting this week - if no one is able to collect pretty much immediately I’ll get back to you :)

I haven't heard from the man and van so it's not going to happen. My hay man says his van is too old to do a long journey!

Back