Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bonding a trio - a success!!

I hope its still going ok & I hope they work out, their names work nicely as a trio

All still nice and chilled. Ted is stretched out now which is good as he was very worried at the start. I am so pleased with Maddie and Ned, they haven’t showed any sign of aggression at all. They’ve all put their heads down to each other but no one has taken the plunge and groomed anyone else yet but slowly slowly!!

Haha! I’m regretting not thinking their names through a little more! Ned and Ted does get a little confusing!

Good to hear there has been no scuffles as of yet, keep up the hard work.

You could always change the name (like deed poll)......

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki26 View Post
    All still nice and chilled. Ted is stretched out now which is good as he was very worried at the start. I am so pleased with Maddie and Ned, they havenít showed any sign of aggression at all. Theyíve all put their heads down to each other but no one has taken the plunge and groomed anyone else yet but slowly slowly!!

Haha! Iím regretting not thinking their names through a little more! Ned and Ted does get a little confusing!

What a lovely update

I love their names

Weíre just chilling at the moment but still in separate corners. Iím happy just to let them be at the moment and maybe, if things are still the same tomorrow reduce the space a little.

Please excuse the mess!!

When I bonded my quad they spent a few days chillin in separate corners but ended up best of friends. They had a huge space and loads of litter trays.

Looks like your three are doing really well.
    Last edited by tulsi; 25-06-2018 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tulsi View Post
    When I bonded my quad they spent a few days chillin in separate corners but ended up best of friends. They had a huge space and loads of litter trays.

Looks like your three are doing really well.
    Excellent! Thank you, it’s always nice to be reassured. I’ve now seen Ted groom both Maddie and Ned but no one has groomed him yet I dont think even though he keeps asking!

Things still seem to be going well. A bit of chasing overnight but I didnít need to step in to separate. Ned has been jumping Naddie a bit but I think this is normal with the original pair? I camped out on my living room floor last night and am hoping I can sleep in my own bed tonight!!

They are all dipping their heads to each other but there is very little grooming going on. I am wondering whether to use the banana on the head trick so they lick it off each other.

Dinner last night:

And because heís cute and very chilled, this is Ted right now.

Warren Scout

So cute! I'm actually bonding a trio right now myself (I started yesterday) and it sounds like yours is going really well

Ted looks like he is taking it all in his stride. ......... or flop. Looks like it's going really well.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk