• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My four outdoor rabbits

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
Frosty was intrigued by a pile of paving slabs recently!

2weatzc.jpg

If you zoom in you may well see Tessie on the bird bath eating a bush!

14dmxoo.jpg

All four doing their free range thing

2eye7og.jpg

Snowflake sploofing

ac8pj6.jpg

Last edited:
They are gorgeous :love: Frosty reminds me loads of our Bella.

Love seeing the four out together - and their shed/run set looks fantastic (any pics of that on RU?)

The bird bath pic is brill, what a lovely garden u have for them and you also of course lol they are lovely chunky buns so happy.

Lovely photos:thumb: they are all gorgeous and look very happy:love: your shed and run look lovely, and I love the colour :love:

I suspect when I get around to assembling the bird bath, I can show similar pictures :lol: Awesome bunnies :D

Thanks all. I !ove having a garden where they can free range.

Err there are nettles growing in the run. Must get them out, again. Hoping to upgrade to an aviary in due course.

I love these four. They will all be six this year!

Thanks all. I !ove having a garden where they can free range.

Err there are nettles growing in the run. Must get them out, again. Hoping to upgrade to an aviary in due course.

I love these four. They will all be six this year!

:lol: :oops: it looks really cool anyway, all natural looking, and yes, it must be lovely for them to have the run of the garden x

Back