• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homemade digging box

It looks to be quite high, why not try a plastic under bed storage box ? They are low sided and much cheaper, easier to clean too !

Well my plan was to put a plastic storage box inside. But I was hoping to make something they can also go inside. So I'd cut a hole in it somewhere. Just in at least an attempt to stop it going all over my kitchen...! [emoji23] trying to contain the mess a little...i think I'm probably fighting a losing battle though!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh these look great! This was the kind of thing I was going to make. I have seen one similar but it was totally out of my price range so was going to make one until o could afford. This is a bit closer to being affordable though :) have you even used them before?

Oh these look great! This was the kind of thing I was going to make. I have seen one similar but it was totally out of my price range so was going to make one until o could afford. This is a bit closer to being affordable though :) have you even used them before?

I have used him - he’s very good, takes around 4 weeks to deliver which is pretty quick for made to order items and the price includes delivery. I have the bridge which is really solid and you can peg veggies and treats to the rope.

Back