• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Comfy Clementine

Graciee

Staff member
So I'm off currently and am tackling my house - got a lot of stuff to dump in a skip etc gunna be a lot of heavy lifting not looking forward to it honestly gotta get a cast iron bath up and in [emoji24] anyway I popped home.. And honestly sometimes I wish I was Clementine she has the ability to get/look so comfy [emoji38]Clementine is relaxation goals for me [emoji38][emoji38]
4cbb3dd04a521bd95d9af749bfc5d7aa.jpg
41b476c39869588d3f4c67b34e3eaaf3.jpg
42fc41e419a5feaa75515f7fb0a3ae9f.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Look at those piccies, especially the last one!! :love:

Does your meditation not do it for you Grace?
I get comfy and relaxed sure - but she's on a different level! I don't think anyone can compete [emoji38][emoji38]

That is one chilled bunny! Love the one with her paws outstretched over it, very zen :love:

Enjoy your time off doing housework, try not to do yourself any damage!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That is one chilled bunny! Love the one with her paws outstretched over it, very zen :love:

Enjoy your time off doing housework, try not to do yourself any damage!

Thanks :D been sledge hammering apart kitchen cabinets and decking in the garden and I've got a cold so feeling pretty sorry for myself [emoji38][emoji38]

So I'm off currently and am tackling my house - got a lot of stuff to dump in a skip etc gunna be a lot of heavy lifting not looking forward to it honestly gotta get a cast iron bath up and in [emoji24] anyway I popped home.. And honestly sometimes I wish I was Clementine she has the ability to get/look so comfy [emoji38]Clementine is relaxation goals for me [emoji38][emoji38]
4cbb3dd04a521bd95d9af749bfc5d7aa.jpg
41b476c39869588d3f4c67b34e3eaaf3.jpg
42fc41e419a5feaa75515f7fb0a3ae9f.jpg

Oh wow, have they been on the Kush-ion again? Far out man.

I loves them both. So spoilt

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh wow, have they been on the Kush-ion again? Far out man.

I loves them both. So spoilt

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] Definitely spolit!!

They're both gorgeous :love: I hope you feel better soon.
Thank you :) feeling rough but happy with my progress - images for anyone who's interested [emoji38] this is where the buns will hopefully end up... If I can bare to have them outside... [emoji32] I don't have a proper before picture so first one is after most bulky stuff was taken off (half way through) then just my rubble patch now the decking is gone.. Wasn't expecting it to be so well secured down considering it was rotting [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] not bad for 4 hours work
93cceca573e310dd9db4a124825e90a9.jpg
876e503f75394947df90d9ffc7eb8ceb.jpg

Wow you've done well, what's the next step? Are you slabbing?

Nah there's a 8ft by 6ft shed next to that area, gunna get a new one put there but a bit bigger then I might just gunna turf the rest and Idk maybe an aviary? Who knows [emoji38] long way to go yet the whole house is gutted inside and having an extension built on the back of it.. It's a huge work in progress but I'm happy I got all the stuff from the house gone and space cleared - have to pick up the rubble another day I think [emoji38][emoji38] was so nice to get home and shower :D

Back