• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mousey

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
here are some photos of Mouse taken yesterday where she shows she can do stuff other than cuddle & flop under the coffee table.

Approving the prettiness of her litter tray

Ob8RMa4l.jpg

Sampling first cut Timothy hay

ZMvMm4Nl.jpg

A little pose on route to her fave hang out behind the Christmas tree

7T5mX9zl.jpg

Contemplating the absence of the geranium & plantain that were there yesterday (You ate them Mouseypie!)

C72GbY9l.jpg

She also spent some time (looking fairly relaxed in the bothy with Boo & Joey).

Later my big brave girl made it all the way from the kitchen diner to the lounge (its about a 2 metre journey:lol:)

Last edited:
Hello gorgeous! ❤️❤️❤️ She really has got that coy calendar girl pose down pat hasn't she. You might be getting a call from Pirelli any day soon! [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See my Cody was the same inside but once outside he was very brave but very timid inside. Think we discussed this before but was just checking. I used to feel sorry for him with the rest of the buns exploring and he would stay under the table. Mousey looks like she has pushed her boundaries today ! She always looks very happy to me me though in your pics

She's gorgeous, just goes to show every rabbit has their own unique personality. I'm yet to have met two the same

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Its just a worry that she gets left out by being so cautious & I don't think she gets enough exercise because of it either. Trying to save for a bedroom carpet as thats a big room & I think she may be comfortable zooming around there for a few hours each night. She does seem happy though,she loves Boo, adores Joey & has a llttle left in the pot for me

Back