• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's a hard life...

Graciee

Staff member
Clementine in her doughnut eating hay [emoji7]
1d636eefad95c486a64fb18455aca777.jpg
1adaa75fc4397b1056c2f31798724041.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Aw so sweet! I was just thinking when I was doing the final rounds what good bunnies I have got. Considering I have a lot, they are all so happy!

Aw so sweet! I was just thinking when I was doing the final rounds what good bunnies I have got. Considering I have a lot, they are all so happy!
Awh :) yea rabbits are so easy to love [emoji7]

Aww hello Clementine! I'm so happy you posted a pic up today, I needed cheering up! Look at her in that doughnut lmao, does it stick around her bum when she gets up?

Where's Atticus though, I think u need to post a pic up of him so he don't feel left out! [emoji14] hehe

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Me on Sundays:
95ab08bfb2408f44709f81ee3141ce1c.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Hahahahahaha yea that's me in the morning - and in some pictures taken from unflattering angles [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Clementine, you look as though you're about to explode after eating all that hay :lol: She does look very content though :)

Aww hello Clementine! I'm so happy you posted a pic up today, I needed cheering up! Look at her in that doughnut lmao, does it stick around her bum when she gets up?

Where's Atticus though, I think u need to post a pic up of him so he don't feel left out! [emoji14] hehe

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

No it's big enough not too - that'd be funny tho [emoji38]

Here they are sharing the doughnut finally... Clementine had been guarding it a little at first [emoji38] he's on the right with his nose moult line [emoji14]
e73fbb19af87f560ef041a7b20c512c8.jpg

First there was one bun, then there were two ...:love::love:

That doughnut looks home-made, where did it come from?

So photogenic and I can see why you love taking their pictures :D

First there was one bun, then there were two ...:love::love:

That doughnut looks home-made, where did it come from?

So photogenic and I can see why you love taking their pictures :D

Yea it's handmade, I got it on etsy aswell as a bunny hugger - doughnut is called an ugli doughnut I think? I'll post link later - I was instructed to purchase a bed for them as they were always sleeping in the litter tray [emoji38] they're obsessed with the doughnut so far :D

Yeaaa I don't think I'll ever stop taking their picture - I have so many on my proper camera and videos of them binkying around - I can never get used to how perfect they both are to me :)

No it's big enough not too - that'd be funny tho [emoji38]

Here they are sharing the doughnut finally... Clementine had been guarding it a little at first [emoji38] he's on the right with his nose moult line [emoji14]
e73fbb19af87f560ef041a7b20c512c8.jpg

These two are just unreal!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back