• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a quad - stalemate - PLEASE HELP

jayne2710

Young Bun
Hi there
I have my two bonded Male / female buns in a 6 x 4 foot run indoors, on neutral territory to start the bonding process of hopefully getting them to a bonded quad. They have been in the run for a day and a half but not really interacting with each other and have dominated half the run each in the separate pairs / corners. There have been a few spats that I have had to intervene but nothing too bad.
Any suggestions anyone? We seem to be at a stalemate!!! Thanks :wave:

Hi there
I have my two bonded Male / female buns in a 6 x 4 foot run indoors, on neutral territory to start the bonding process of hopefully getting them to a bonded quad. They have been in the run for a day and a half but not really interacting with each other and have dominated half the run each in the separate pairs / corners. There have been a few spats that I have had to intervene but nothing too bad.
Any suggestions anyone? We seem to be at a stalemate!!! Thanks :wave:

Make the space smaller so they have to interact. Get one big litter box (did you find a fruit box? :)).

Scatter feed - herbs are good for bringing bunnies together and put food in the litter tray to attract them to be together.

Back