Thread: Bonding a quad - stalemate - PLEASE HELP

Default Bonding a quad - stalemate - PLEASE HELP

Hi there
    I have my two bonded Male / female buns in a 6 x 4 foot run indoors, on neutral territory to start the bonding process of hopefully getting them to a bonded quad. They have been in the run for a day and a half but not really interacting with each other and have dominated half the run each in the separate pairs / corners. There have been a few spats that I have had to intervene but nothing too bad.
    Any suggestions anyone? We seem to be at a stalemate!!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayne2710 View Post
    Hi there
    I have my two bonded Male / female buns in a 6 x 4 foot run indoors, on neutral territory to start the bonding process of hopefully getting them to a bonded quad. They have been in the run for a day and a half but not really interacting with each other and have dominated half the run each in the separate pairs / corners. There have been a few spats that I have had to intervene but nothing too bad.
    Any suggestions anyone? We seem to be at a stalemate!!! Thanks

Make the space smaller so they have to interact. Get one big litter box (did you find a fruit box? ).

Scatter feed - herbs are good for bringing bunnies together and put food in the litter tray to attract them to be together.
    ďIf you're your authentic self, you have no competition.Ē

Need Info on RHD2?
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ry-2019/page42

Mama Doe

Just reduce the space - so they canít claim corners. Iím doing a quad bond at the moment and itís going well
    Bunny mum to Dixie, Blue, Indy (trio), Sir Humphrey Floofalot and River & Albie!
    Piggy mum to Mabel, Peaches and Buzz