Thread: Bonding a quad - stalemate - PLEASE HELP

Default Bonding a quad - stalemate - PLEASE HELP

Hi there
    I have my two bonded Male / female buns in a 6 x 4 foot run indoors, on neutral territory to start the bonding process of hopefully getting them to a bonded quad. They have been in the run for a day and a half but not really interacting with each other and have dominated half the run each in the separate pairs / corners. There have been a few spats that I have had to intervene but nothing too bad.
    Any suggestions anyone? We seem to be at a stalemate!!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayne2710 View Post
    Hi there
    I have my two bonded Male / female buns in a 6 x 4 foot run indoors, on neutral territory to start the bonding process of hopefully getting them to a bonded quad. They have been in the run for a day and a half but not really interacting with each other and have dominated half the run each in the separate pairs / corners. There have been a few spats that I have had to intervene but nothing too bad.
    Any suggestions anyone? We seem to be at a stalemate!!! Thanks

Make the space smaller so they have to interact. Get one big litter box (did you find a fruit box? ).

Scatter feed - herbs are good for bringing bunnies together and put food in the litter tray to attract them to be together.

Mama Doe

Just reduce the space - so they canít claim corners. Iím doing a quad bond at the moment and itís going well
    Bunny mum to Dixie, Blue, Indy (trio), Sable & Sir Humphrey Floofalot and River & Albie!
    Piggy mum to Mabel and Peaches

Remembering Skye, Woody, Noah & Jessie, Maisie-pig, Marley-pig and Molly-pig. Always in our hearts and very much missed

Looking for welfare orientated bunny boarding in Hampshire? Visit www.chestnutcorner.co.uk or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/chestnutcorner