• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Butt Twitching

Why ? If the mods deleted any threads with repitition we'd all be a bit lost. I actually like repeated subjects cos different members chip in
Agreed. :)

If it was within a day or two, or there were 10 current threads, we might merge so that replies are all in one place but, like joey&boo said, the same/similar topics often come up and people don't always see them all. :)

This reminds me of Alfie; he used to love a bit of banana, bless him.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

A lot of mine do it but I don't think they all have. Pinot did it last night when he got a piece of banana :lol:
Some are more prone to it than others, especially Honey. Doesn't even have to be a treat for her, sometimes the sheer excitement of getting her veg at night is enough to do it :love:
Mishka (who looks very much like the bun in the video!) often does it with banana too, as does Cody. I think banana is a good trigger :lol:

A lot of mine do it but I don't think they all have. Pinot did it last night when he got a piece of banana :lol:
Some are more prone to it than others, especially Honey. Doesn't even have to be a treat for her, sometimes the sheer excitement of getting her veg at night is enough to do it :love:
Mishka (who looks very much like the bun in the video!) often does it with banana too, as does Cody. I think banana is a good trigger :lol:

Yes, sometimes I get a symphony of the bottom rolls at supper time :D

Back