• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Sneezing Bunny

Thank you all for your support with Holly.

I can't believe I'm writing this, we lost Holly this morning. She hopped over the rainbow bridge.

It was very sudden, and unexpected. I thought we were on the up as we'd just had a positive vet appointment not two days ago.

She was fine yesterday, playing, eating etc. She seemed a little groggy this morning, I thought I must have woken her from a sleep, she was eating and seemed to perk up when I gave her a treat.

As I went to work I asked my husband to check on her as he always does later in the morning.

When he checked her Holly had hidden herself away in a box and wasnt good. He stayed with her and she passed away shortly after.

I am sad I wasn't with her but she was home and with someone who loved her very much! I left work early to say goodbye and be with her sister Molly.

We are all heartbroken, and will miss our little girl so much!

Xx

Sending more positive vibes for Holly.

My late CX had a sneezing issue for more than half of his thirteen year life; so I know how stressful it can be for you and Holly.
Sending you and Holly more positive vibes.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Hugs for you

Binky free little one xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I can't believe I'm writing this, we lost Holly this morning. She hopped over the rainbow bridge.

It was very sudden, and unexpected. I thought we were on the up as we'd just had a positive vet appointment not two days ago.

She was fine yesterday, playing, eating etc. She seemed a little groggy this morning, I thought I must have woken her from a sleep, she was eating and seemed to perk up when I gave her a treat.

As I went to work I asked my husband to check on her as he always does later in the morning.

When he checked her Holly had hidden herself away in a box and wasnt good. He stayed with her and she passed away shortly after.

I am sad I wasn't with her but she was home and with someone who loved her very much! I left work early to say goodbye and be with her sister Molly.

Xx

I'm so very sorry xx

Xx

iOVCRLV.jpg

xx

Back