• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And so the bonding of the quad starts - take two!

jayne2710

Young Bun
0A17A344-C067-4CC1-8636-EAD7A6CF7C64_zpsw6ji0ny9.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]Taken 2 days off work, so got 4 days now with the weekend to get my 2 bonded female / male pairs bonded as a quad. So far it’s a stand off from each pair. As soon as I fathom out how to post photos on here I will put some pics on. Wish me luck!!!
Have I give them too much space? It’s about 4 foot by 6 foot?

Last edited:
0A17A344-C067-4CC1-8636-EAD7A6CF7C64_zpsw6ji0ny9.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]Taken 2 days off work, so got 4 days now with the weekend to get my 2 bonded female / male pairs bonded as a quad. So far it’s a stand off from each pair. As soon as I fathom out how to post photos on here I will put some pics on. Wish me luck!!!
Have I give them too much space? It’s about 4 foot by 6 foot?

Hi there :wave:

Loads of luck with your quad :)

They may polarise each pair to a litter tray. Have you got one large one big enough for four to go in there? I used a big fruit box for the quad I bonded a little while ago.

I'm not a fan of too small a space, but others have differing opinions.
You can always make it smaller if there seems to be zero interaction.:)

Good idea!! Will try a big fruit box! Thanks! There has been very little interaction between the 2 pairs so far! Fingers crossed!

Good idea!! Will try a big fruit box! Thanks! There has been very little interaction between the 2 pairs so far! Fingers crossed!

And that's what you need in order to sort out the hierarchy. Otherwise you could be watching paint dry for weeks :shock:

Back