• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Bothy

Bob rebuilt a bit of the stone to have a bed for our grapevine (when we can collect it) & a bunny walkway out of the bothy that leads to our seating area.

yy2cwZgl.jpg

IXDlbKNl.jpg

Boo sussed it out easily
7MmIYesl.jpg

but it was a tight fit for her big bottom :lol:
mm4Rd2Al.jpg

Bob is an inspiration. I'd love to have Bob's tallent. But it has given me a great idea for some piles of unused bricks that we've got stacked away at the top of our garden.
I sense a project for next week now. I love your set up for Booble - she looks so cosy there. :love:

Thank You Craig & Pets mum. The downstairs buns aren't up to outside adventures this year but J&B love it. The lack of other bunny smells out there has not curbed Joeys habit of spraying wee on poor Boo every time they are outside

Looks wonderful :love: Of course, you don't know for sure that there are no bunny visitors during the hours of darkness :)

Is that Joey's only vice? It looks great: Boo does make it look rather, uhm, on the small side :lol:

That & a little Spring time over amorous activity. He'll customise your clothes if you leave something dangling over a chair but in general he is a really good boy, an "easy" rabbit to look after & a dream to handle

Back