Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bunny Bothy

Hybrid View

Warren Veteran

Default Bunny Bothy

We've been working on the back yard to make it nicer for us & more fun for the bunnies. We bought loads of reclaimed stones & OH has built a series of raised beds, seating / storage area & what we have affectionately & inaccurately named bunny bothy.

The lower bothy level is designed to be cool, we kept the floor as stone & the sun can't shine directly in . Once their herb garden (focusing on edible treats that also repel flies) is in it should be dappled light. Upside has a wood floor accessed by a ramp & has brighter light. Entrance & exit points are on the top & bottom left; they have been made tunnel like & will be covered in foilage which I'm hoping will deter neighbours cats. Roof can be held open by fastening on the wall so they can go open air if they chose

Its just a bolt hole / chill out zone for when we are all playing out. Boo spooks outside & whilst likes adventuring out there she can't relax. Hoping the bothy will help. Can't wait to get the flower beds around it filled

[IMG][/IMG] - ace also for drying forage

[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

It looks lovely, Boo looks like she approves, she certainly looks very relaxed

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    We've been working on the back yard to make it nicer for us & more fun for the bunnies. We bought loads of reclaimed stones & OH has built a series of raised beds, seating / storage area & what we have affectionately & inaccurately named bunny bothy.

The lower bothy level is designed to be cool, we kept the floor as stone & the sun can't shine directly in . Once their herb garden (focusing on edible treats that also repel flies) is in it should be dappled light. Upside has a wood floor accessed by a ramp & has brighter light. Entrance & exit points are on the top & bottom left; they have been made tunnel like & will be covered in foilage which I'm hoping will deter neighbours cats. Roof can be held open by fastening on the wall so they can go open air if they chose

Its just a bolt hole / chill out zone for when we are all playing out. Boo spooks outside & whilst likes adventuring out there she can't relax. Hoping the bothy will help. Can't wait to get the flower beds around it filled

[IMG][/IMG] - ace also for drying forage

[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Boo in her Bothy

That looks absolutely stunning!
    What a fantastic idea. A bolthole, cool and of course loads of food 'just in case' ...
    Reliable and up to date info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...RHD2-July-2018

Wise Old Thumper

Superb I love it!
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Wise Old Thumper

That's real cool! I hope they enjoy it!

Warren Veteran

Thanks! Boo sussed it out quickly. The other 2 are more interested in the rest of the yard & new digging zones since they've been kept inside for a month

Wonderful.

Boo looks blissed out!

Owwww I can't see the pictures

There is always one that can't see the pictures!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie

I see them now. That looks really good and lots of nomable fun. Boo is clever

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie

Alpha Buck

Looks great, it’s like their country pad. X