• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny way of sleeping!

Leannean27

Alpha Buck
I caught Ralph sleeping half in and half out of his litter tray - does anyone else have any pics of their pets in rather strange positions!? Lol

(And a photo of Luna as she's feeling missed out not being laughed at :p)
cef2f2d3568b43deae8a905bcaa1de3b.jpg
c9eeb2f3b4aa20668c031d399713467a.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I caught Ralph sleeping half in and half out of his litter tray - does anyone else have any pics of their pets in rather strange positions!? Lol

(And a photo of Luna as she's feeling missed out not being laughed at :p)
cef2f2d3568b43deae8a905bcaa1de3b.jpg
c9eeb2f3b4aa20668c031d399713467a.jpg

Oh my your two are so cute [emoji7]

Atticus likes to sleep in odd positions too [emoji38] sometimes I find him asleep on his back.. Legs out stretched [emoji38]
196030233f4425a00ba4a1f6fbd63d48.jpg
5a92ae2fb7bf80e43539f302f03d6333.jpg
70f376a728030f8f0c141d21249a2874.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Really lovely buns :love: Luna is adorable :love:

How can Atticus possibly be comfortable with his head on the litter tray? :lol:

How can Atticus possibly be comfortable with his head on the litter tray? [emoji38]
I really don't know.. But that's his favourite spot to lounge and nap in [emoji38]

How can Atticus possibly be comfortable with his head on the litter tray? [emoji38]
I really don't know.. But that's his favourite spot to lounge and nap in [emoji38]

These bunnies are seriously cute!!

Toby needs to teach them how sploofin' is properly done

I love the litter tray lounge. You need to buy them a chaise!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Yes Toby is the master splooter [emoji38]

I think Atticus has the issue of when he was alone he had lots of fabric squishy beds etc because he's not destructive and doesn't pee on them etc, whereas Clementine is very destructive so he doesn't have anything like that now [emoji38] he'd always be lounged out on some kind of dog bed like thing which had a pillow section with his head resting on it... Litter tray doesn't look as comfy [emoji38][emoji38]

There's no challenging Toby as far as the sploof goes, that's for sure. And there's some serious cuteness going on with these photos.

Aww Graciee they're gorgeous, they all made me smile but the first one made me laugh, looks like he's hiding from you taking him to the vets of something haha

Aww Graciee they're gorgeous, they all made me smile but the first one made me laugh, looks like he's hiding from you taking him to the vets of something haha

[emoji38] Yea I'll often get up to feed them in the morning and Clementine will be by the fridge (she knows[emoji38]) but Atticus will be in the cage under the hay splooted we call him the hay monster - you won't see him at all except for his feet sticking out the back of the hay almost like he doesn't know he isn't covered [emoji38][emoji38]

Back