• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had a little giggle

loobers25

Warren Veteran
I found a picture of Toby when he was clinically obese last year.

A quote from Toby Slimmer of the year 2017 - "I took my children to the park and played on the swings. The chains dug into my sides and that's when I realised I had to change my ways"

f12df43a9395e1ab4c52e6a3c5fba893.jpg
5d64ab67aab1898687da1db80ead4175.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Aww Toby, you should have found a way to delete all these pictures, so that you can't be shamed in this way by the Human :lol:

:oops::love: :lol: Poor Tubby, err I mean Toby

Joweee Wycoller Weeble was the slimmer of the Year 2013 after they refused to sell him Jaffa cakes at any store within a 10 mile radius of his home

uZkXjSIm.jpg
vtAGTR1m.jpg

:oops::love: [emoji38] Poor Tubby, err I mean Toby

Joweee Wycoller Weeble was the slimmer of the Year 2013 after they refused to sell him Jaffa cakes at any store within a 10 mile radius of his home

uZkXjSIm.jpg
[/IMG]
vtAGTR1m.jpg
[/IMG]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] oh joey! I didn't realise you where in the bunny tub club too!!

Its the jaffa cakes in the background, I have tears of laughter. I'm done

Aww Toby, you should have found a way to delete all these pictures, so that you can't be shamed in this way by the Human [emoji38]
I keep them as black mail for when Toby thinks about jumping his pen next! :D

Aww! Well done both they look great now. Did Toby roll or hop before loobers? [emoji14]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back