Thread: Where to buy a run

Default Where to buy a run

Iíve looked on the internet but I donít know what to go for, I know Iíd like a wooden run, and a folding one would be ideal because itís just for the good weather so the bunnies can go outside when itís sunny. Does anyone know any good places to buy a run?

Archie - born October 2010
    Izzy - born July 2009

Bumping up for you

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Alpha Buck

Have you looked at Home and Roost? Ive got one of theirs (second hand from Gumtree). It’s quite light to move around. Only issue for me is that the one I have has no side door but it has 2 opening roof panels.

Alpha Buck

Runabout runs https://www.runaboutruns.com/ I have a 10 year old one of theirs which has lived mostly on grass and is still going strong (if a little battered). Just bought another three from them. Strong hinges, treated wood, corners screwed not glued so they don't come apart. They can do folded if you ask.

Thank you, I have ordered a home and roost folding one

Archie - born October 2010
    Izzy - born July 2009

Quote Originally Posted by bunnylover177 View Post
    Runabout runs https://www.runaboutruns.com/ I have a 10 year old one of theirs which has lived mostly on grass and is still going strong (if a little battered). Just bought another three from them. Strong hinges, treated wood, corners screwed not glued so they don't come apart. They can do folded if you ask.
    I have just bought one of theirs - it’s not assembled yet but it arrived less than 2 weeks after ordering and looks very sturdy and exactly what I wanted. I’m really impressed with them