• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't be the only one

Jaspar0205

Young Bun
So I don't know if this might come out being weird or not but seriously...I can watch my rabbits eat all day.
They're just so cute anyway and even cuter when they eat...especially when they have something juicy like a strawberry and they lick their chops....so cute

I cant be the only one who thinks this?.....right?:D

Watching a piece of dandelion root get demolished in seconds is a weekly favourite of ours.

Or watching them lick their chops after having a drink. It's adorable.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I love watching them and listening to the chomping. It gets quite loud in the pet room with 7 guinea pigs and 2 rabbits!

2uqj8u1.jpg

29ynons.jpg

I love watching my rabbits eat. Lillian is a total foody and both her and Henry love to be hand fed cranberry treats. My two bridge buns-Ben and Georgina were adorable with food. Ben used to run upstairs in the hutch every night and wait for his carrot. He'd lick his salt stone first, then my face and then tuck into his carrot. Georgina would put her front paws in the food bowl in order to get food before Ben. I love watching rabbits eat- so individual.

Nope, not weird at all. I can happily watch the rabbits for hours, even if all they are doing is snoozing. In the warm weather we have the bathroom window open, which looks out over the garden. Hubby has now got used to me nipping to the loo and being gone for 20 minutes because I'm bunny watching out of the window! He was concerned I had a dodgy tummy initally!

Back