Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New owner

Has she eaten anything or pooed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by mariposa View Post
    Has she eaten anything or pooed yet?
    Yeah. Panic over. She's back to normal. Has her running around on the lawn earlier.
    Think she was just tired. Been quite a few days for her.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CraigGB1 View Post
    After the initial day they seem to have bonded really well. Both taking themselves away for periods when they fancy.
    My next concern is vaccinating. I took the 1st one for Myxa vaccination yesterday. she was fine in the vets, if a little stressed.
    She also seemed fine when I got her home.
    Today she seems, really lethargic. Not seen her eat anything yet. Is this a normal reaction to a vaccination?

Yes, it can be. I'm glad to see your update in that your bunny is now fine, however. Next year she shouldn't have any adverse reaction, she may be a little sleepy though not as bad as she was today.

She may also react to the RVHD-2 vaccine as well, so keep your eye on her for that - but she may not. Thumper reacted very badly to hers, nearly had to go to the emergency vet but snapped herself out of it at the last second, but her sister Coco didn't react at all. They're funny little characters (a.k.a. pains in the butt ).
    Last edited by Angie B; 13-06-2018 at 09:02 PM.

My girls Coco and Thumper (respectively)

Quote Originally Posted by Angie B View Post
    Yes, it can be. I'm glad to see your update in that your bunny is now fine, however. Next year she shouldn't have any adverse reaction, she may be a little sleepy though not as bad as she was today.

She may also react to the RVHD-2 vaccine as well, so keep your eye on her for that - but she may not. Thumper reacted very badly to hers, nearly had to go to the emergency vet but snapped herself out of it at the last second, but her sister Coco didn't react at all. They're funny little characters (a.k.a. pains in the butt ).
    It's really hard to know what's right or wrong.
    They are amazing creatures though