Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Stasis again

  1. #11
    Mama Doe loobers25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    3,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mariposa View Post
    Little one back at the vets as he stopped eating this evening Please could I have some vibes? xxx
    Oh no lots of eating and pooping vibes xx

    Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

    Bam & Charlie

  2. #12
    Mama Doe Ruthyjones89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    Oh no, topping up the vibes for your gorgeous boy!!!

    How’s he doing today? Xx
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**

  3. #13
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    41,794

    Default

    How's your little one doing today Mariposa?

  4. #14

    Default

    Thanks everyone. He’s eaten a little overnight and also pooped 😊 Waiting for the exotic vet to call me back with another update xxx

  5. #15
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    41,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mariposa View Post
    Thanks everyone. He’s eaten a little overnight and also pooped 😊 Waiting for the exotic vet to call me back with another update xxx

    Relief! I hope all progresses smoothly

  6. #16
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    136,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mariposa View Post
    Thanks everyone. He’s eaten a little overnight and also pooped �� Waiting for the exotic vet to call me back with another update xxx
    Phew, sounds as though he is on the mend xx


    The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF)- The UK'S biggest and best organisation for Rabbit lovers

    https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

    Rabbit Health and Diseases, a list of useful online information

    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

    Myxomatosis, RHD1 and RHD2- VACCINATION IS ESSENTIAL

    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...60#post7041560

  7. #17
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    10,839

    Default

    tHank goodness. Hoping for more poops, better appetite & a phone call to say he can come home

  8. #18

    Default

    He’s been eating and pooing but the head tilt is back Collecting him tonight so got to keep a close eye on the head tilt - if it doesn’t go, he’ll need to go back on antibiotics but it may just be stress. Thank you for all the vibes xx

  9. #19
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    41,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mariposa View Post
    He’s been eating and pooing but the head tilt is back Collecting him tonight so got to keep a close eye on the head tilt - if it doesn’t go, he’ll need to go back on antibiotics but it may just be stress. Thank you for all the vibes xx

    Oh I'm so very sorry to hear this

    I'm always here if you want a private word xx

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Oh I'm so very sorry to hear this

    I'm always here if you want a private word xx
    Thank you

    He's home with the usual Metacam and gut stimulant. Head tilt is only very slight so fingers crossed xx

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •