• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wonderland Wabbits

It's made me cry seeing them so happy. I so wish I could give my buns that amount of space and fun things to climb in and over. My whole garden is much smaller than their enclosure. Having said that I would worry a bun would go into a tunnel when unwell and I wouldn't be able to reach him/her.

Such pretty bunnies too :love:

Wow! I'm glad Tui wasn't able to look over my shoulder when I was watching it:lol:

OK, the style of it would look very out of place here, but what a fantastic amount of space:shock: It all looks so freshly done. The grass is so pristine without any weeds etc. I note that this is one of their house rabbit groups, so they aren't in it all the time. It's very interesting to see where other rabbits from that rescue group have ended up. I remember some of the rabbits' names from the website.

That bunnies socks at the end are the coolest bunny socks ever. Does Tui or Elsa have cool socks?

Omi - know I know what you mean when you said Tui is really fast

That bunnies socks at the end are the coolest bunny socks ever. Does Tui or Elsa have cool socks?

Omi - know I know what you mean when you said Tui is really fast

They're speedy rabbits aren't they :lol:

Tui does have socks, but I think they are more confined to her feet rather than as high up as the rabbit on the video. She looks and moves in a very similar way to those rabbits though.

They're speedy rabbits aren't they :lol:

Tui does have socks, but I think they are more confined to her feet rather than as high up as the rabbit on the video. She looks and moves in a very similar way to those rabbits though.

Same with Elsa xx

Aww it's lovely to see them running around in all that space. I especially loved the bit at the end where they flopped out and snuggled together in a row all tired out from the day's exploits ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were so active!!! My four outdoor rabbits have regular free range time and often just lie down or eat grass or sometimes both!

I'm so happy for the bunnies! How lucky are they. I'm sure I see this set up in a previous bunny mad magazine. It's so good!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

That's so awesome, they have the best life now, just look at them :D. Similar to loobers I'm wondering if this is the home that was on TV fairly recently, where the couple spend thousands having it all made..hmmm, off to Google.... x

Last edited:
That's so awesome, they have the best life now, just look at them :D. Similar to loobers I'm wondering if this is the home that was on TV fairly recently, where the couple spend thousands having it all made..hmmm, off to Google.... x

Yes it is. Emma has a facebook community page you can join as well if you are interested entitled of course Wonderland rabbits :D

Thought so, I'll have to have a look on their page :).

They look so happy. I remember watching the program and wondering how come they don't escape though! x

Back