Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New foster buns - no pregancy vibes needed!!

Can we have some no pregnancy vibes please?! It will be 31 days on Saturday since Mum last saw a boy and so we are approaching the end of pregnancy watch. However, I had a quick cuddle with her last night and kept feeling a movement in her belly, almost like something was rolling against my hand. Iím desperately hoping that it was just her guts working as she had just finished her dinner. Fingers crossed!!

Babies are still growing like weeds - they will be 6 weeks on Monday. This picture was taken a week ago when I bribed them to sit still for a second!!

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki26 View Post
    Can we have some no pregnancy vibes please?! It will be 31 days on Saturday since Mum last saw a boy and so we are approaching the end of pregnancy watch. However, I had a quick cuddle with her last night and kept feeling a movement in her belly, almost like something was rolling against my hand. Iím desperately hoping that it was just her guts working as she had just finished her dinner. Fingers crossed!!

Babies are still growing like weeds - they will be 6 weeks on Monday. This picture was taken a week ago when I bribed them to sit still for a second!!

No pregnancy vibes being sent.

They are certainly very cute
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

they are impossibly cute Hoping for no more babies & mum getting a well earnt break

Oh gosh they are adorable.

Did the cage base keep them in? As you may or may not know I now have 5 babies under my care, ideally I want to keep them as safe and contained as possible when they start moving more. I have something similar in my attic so I could bring it down!
    I'm fundraising for Rabbit Rescue North West

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rrnw

Quote Originally Posted by roxyroller88 View Post
    Oh gosh they are adorable.

Did the cage base keep them in? As you may or may not know I now have 5 babies under my care, ideally I want to keep them as safe and contained as possible when they start moving more. I have something similar in my attic so I could bring it down!
    First of all I had them shut up in the cage 24 7 and let Mum out for a leg stretch in the evenings. The base of the cage kept the babies in until they were about 3 weeks old and then they learnt to jump out. So I think it would be fine for your babes at the moment. I extended my set up last weekend so they have a lot more space now. It’s amazing to see how quickly they grow in such a short space of time - it’s lovely when their eyes start to open

Thank you. 3 weeks is long enough! Sounds like a perfect solution as mum will be able to jump in and out
    I'm fundraising for Rabbit Rescue North West

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rrnw

Mama Doe

to give mum a break, I gave her a roof to sit on where it was high enough to prevent the babies from following, but low enough for mum to easily hop onto

I am pretty sure they are hulstlanders

the eyes and ears are perfect

hulstlanders are very loving, you are in for a treat
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men (and rabbits) do nothing

I believe you have snowballs instead of bunnies

they are all utterly beautiful, I'm very jealous
    Snoopy : 14.02.15 - 12.05.17 [mini rex]👑Luna : 14.02.15 [rex]👑Orion : 21.10.17 [mini rex]

They are still so utterly adorable.

Alpha Buck

So so gorgeous, what are you going to do with them, keep them all?? X