• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New foster buns - no pregancy vibes needed!!

Nikki26

Mama Doe
Hi everyone, I thought you might all like to see some pictures of my new foster rabbits. I picked them up on Wednesday and they are just gorgeous! I have mummy bun and 3 kits who are about 10 days old. They have come from a horrible situation but have settled in well so far. Please excuse the colour of Mum, she was with 3 entire males and so has been sprayed on and is on pregnancy watch again. 😔

One of the babies is a lot smaller than the other two so I am helping that one to feed and keeping my fingers crossed. The pictures are huge on my phone but hopefully they come out ok.

GjqgWvk.jpg

knaUBgH.jpg

CU9JGyT.jpg

iRiEAxr.jpg

Last edited:
Oh bless them :love: Thank goodness they have been rescued and I really hope that Mummy Bunny has not been caught again xx

What cute little rabbits :love: Sending lots of vibes for the kits, especially the tiny one. Lots of vibes also for the Mum and I hope she is not pregnant again.

:love: so glad they are safe now :thumb: fingers crossed for the little ones and hope that mum isn’t pregnant again!

Thank you for all your kind messages ☺️ My little foster family are still doing really well. The babies have started venturing out of the nest and all seem to be doing well. One is a lot bigger than the other two so I am wondering if it was born a few days earlier (I think there can be a few days between?) Mum is a confident and cheeky little thing. We have learnt tonight that rattling the bars of her cage will result in more food being given!!

IovxAJZ.jpg

SLAk7wy.jpg

00PXRn4.jpg

5dQRJjb.jpg

So, the babies are growing ridiculously quickly!! They were three weeks on Monday and are all doing really well which is a relief after such a dubious start. I love them all! 💕

They have all learnt how to jump out of the cage so come out for floor time in the evening. Mum has taken to sneaking back in the cage for a lie down while they are playing! I can’t blame her!! 🤣

NdkQt9w.jpg

p7ZImyX.jpg

4fNPzCa.jpg

izU6jVF.jpg

are they hulstlanders ?

they look like it

short stubby ears, blue eyes

I have only just seen your message so sorry for not replying. I’ve just had to google hulstlander rabbit and I think you may be right, the description sounds very similar and some of the images are identical. :D

Back