• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New foster buns - no pregancy vibes needed!!

Can we have some no pregnancy vibes please?! It will be 31 days on Saturday since Mum last saw a boy and so we are approaching the end of pregnancy watch. However, I had a quick cuddle with her last night and kept feeling a movement in her belly, almost like something was rolling against my hand. I’m desperately hoping that it was just her guts working as she had just finished her dinner. Fingers crossed!!

Babies are still growing like weeds - they will be 6 weeks on Monday. This picture was taken a week ago when I bribed them to sit still for a second!!

MqlfeaA.jpg

Can we have some no pregnancy vibes please?! It will be 31 days on Saturday since Mum last saw a boy and so we are approaching the end of pregnancy watch. However, I had a quick cuddle with her last night and kept feeling a movement in her belly, almost like something was rolling against my hand. I’m desperately hoping that it was just her guts working as she had just finished her dinner. Fingers crossed!!

Babies are still growing like weeds - they will be 6 weeks on Monday. This picture was taken a week ago when I bribed them to sit still for a second!!

MqlfeaA.jpg

No pregnancy vibes being sent.

They are certainly very cute :love:

Oh gosh they are adorable.

Did the cage base keep them in? As you may or may not know I now have 5 babies under my care, ideally I want to keep them as safe and contained as possible when they start moving more. I have something similar in my attic so I could bring it down!

Oh gosh they are adorable.

Did the cage base keep them in? As you may or may not know I now have 5 babies under my care, ideally I want to keep them as safe and contained as possible when they start moving more. I have something similar in my attic so I could bring it down!

First of all I had them shut up in the cage 24 7 and let Mum out for a leg stretch in the evenings. The base of the cage kept the babies in until they were about 3 weeks old and then they learnt to jump out. So I think it would be fine for your babes at the moment. I extended my set up last weekend so they have a lot more space now. It’s amazing to see how quickly they grow in such a short space of time - it’s lovely when their eyes start to open :love:

to give mum a break, I gave her a roof to sit on where it was high enough to prevent the babies from following, but low enough for mum to easily hop onto

I am pretty sure they are hulstlanders

the eyes and ears are perfect

hulstlanders are very loving, you are in for a treat

So so gorgeous, what are you going to do with them, keep them all?? X

Unfortunately not. I am fostering them for my local rescue so they will be up for rehoming when they are ready. It’s going to be tough though, I am in love with them all but especially the Mum. x

I believe you have snowballs instead of bunnies :?

they are all utterly beautiful, I'm very jealous :)

Lol, I hope not!! Snowballs would melt in this heat!! Funnily enough, my two nephews always call one of my rabbits Snowball. I have no idea why...!

YWSyzL1.jpg

Back