• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The cutest boy rats :)

Graciee

Staff member
I'm on rattie care whilst my friends away and just wanted to share these as they're so so cute - I know lots of people don't like rats, but I think these two are very sweet [emoji7]
a3dfde958d0e2a2b8abe6cad909e227b.jpg
51cc98a4a1564c149a18ef27cefe769a.jpg
d9883e0f67c12f8fcd1452d7f10fb8c1.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

oh my gosh ������������

I'll just.. quietly slip these in my bag..

oh my gosh [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I'll just.. quietly slip these in my bag..
Hahaha yea it's very tempting [emoji32] everytime they see me they're like ohhh hii! It's you! And I just melt... Keep telling myself that I can't have any more animals and everyday these two babies make it harder [emoji38]

I'm fine with Rats as long as I can't see their tails !! Same applies to mice.
Ah! Yea the tails don't bother me too much, but they won me over being so friendly and inquisitive [emoji7]

I'm on rattie care whilst my friends away and just wanted to share these as they're so so cute - I know lots of people don't like rats, but I think these two are very sweet [emoji7]
a3dfde958d0e2a2b8abe6cad909e227b.jpg
51cc98a4a1564c149a18ef27cefe769a.jpg
d9883e0f67c12f8fcd1452d7f10fb8c1.jpg

Those rats can sure play the trombone!! ;)

Ah! Yea the tails don't bother me too much, but they won me over being so friendly and inquisitive [emoji7]

I think my tail phobia is the result of when, at the age of about 5-6, I held a school friend's Pet Mouse (Topsy !) and Topsy wound her tail around my wrist as I held her. For some reason that totally freaked me out. I still remember it vividly over 50 years later.

I think I may need to move on................. :lol:

I think my tail phobia is the result of when, at the age of about 5-6, I held a school friend's Pet Mouse (Topsy !) and Topsy wound her tail around my wrist as I held her. For some reason that totally freaked me out. I still remember it vividly over 50 years later.

I think I may need to move on................. [emoji38]

Haha :)

I remember vividly feeding the giraffes as a kid and they wrapped their huge black tongues all the way around the top of my arm and down to my hand where the leaves were like I was a branch [emoji38] I remember being like ahh at first but my grandad explained then I thought it was so cool [emoji38][emoji38] it's weird the stuff that freaks you out as a kid :D

Tbf their tails aren't exactly pretty, when one of the rats was climbing on me earlier I was really looking at his tail, I can see why people don't like them!

Did you ever get to the bottom of the problems you were having with them?
Yea they're a little better, although still on the baytril, and they're still sneezing.. I think when my friends back I'm going to suggest a trip to William :)

I can't see the pics :cry:
Oh nu really uhh you on pc or phone? x

Imld5qY.jpg

V1TpfpC.jpg

Slj6OCu.jpg

Here this should make them appear on pc version, makes me wonder if my other images in the past haven't shown up for everyone hmm..

Last edited:
:love::love::love:

Anyone who dislikes rats has the misfortune of never having met any before. They're a gift. I absolutely love my ratties. Including their tails. <3

Oh it's only some gorgeous ratties playing the clarinet!

Glad they are a little better. Has your friend met William before?
No not yet, but he's the guy to see for small animals and exotics so figured it's a good idea if they still aren't quite right [emoji38]

Back