Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: The cutest boy rats :)

  1. #1
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,915

    Default The cutest boy rats :)

    I'm on rattie care whilst my friends away and just wanted to share these as they're so so cute - I know lots of people don't like rats, but I think these two are very sweet

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Mama Doe binkyCodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    in my blanket fort - with the bunnies
    Posts
    2,793

    Default

    oh my gosh ������������

    I'll just.. quietly slip these in my bag..
    rabbits are like angels; they have a way of finding people that need them, and filling an emptiness they didn't even know they had.

  3. #3
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by binkyCodie View Post
    oh my gosh

    I'll just.. quietly slip these in my bag..
    Hahaha yea it's very tempting everytime they see me they're like ohhh hii! It's you! And I just melt... Keep telling myself that I can't have any more animals and everyday these two babies make it harder

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Above Ground ATM
    Posts
    139,205

    Default

    I'm fine with Rats as long as I can't see their tails !! Same applies to mice.


    Links to information about various health problems that can affect Rabbits :
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems
    NB- If you think your Rabbit is unwell it is essential to seek immediate veterinary attention.

  5. #5
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    I'm fine with Rats as long as I can't see their tails !! Same applies to mice.
    Ah! Yea the tails don't bother me too much, but they won me over being so friendly and inquisitive

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    44,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    I'm on rattie care whilst my friends away and just wanted to share these as they're so so cute - I know lots of people don't like rats, but I think these two are very sweet

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

    Those rats can sure play the trombone!!

  7. #7
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Those rats can sure play the trombone!!


    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Above Ground ATM
    Posts
    139,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Ah! Yea the tails don't bother me too much, but they won me over being so friendly and inquisitive

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
    I think my tail phobia is the result of when, at the age of about 5-6, I held a school friend's Pet Mouse (Topsy !) and Topsy wound her tail around my wrist as I held her. For some reason that totally freaked me out. I still remember it vividly over 50 years later.

    I think I may need to move on.................


    Links to information about various health problems that can affect Rabbits :
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems
    NB- If you think your Rabbit is unwell it is essential to seek immediate veterinary attention.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    44,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post


    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

    Did you ever get to the bottom of the problems you were having with them?

  10. #10
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    I think my tail phobia is the result of when, at the age of about 5-6, I held a school friend's Pet Mouse (Topsy !) and Topsy wound her tail around my wrist as I held her. For some reason that totally freaked me out. I still remember it vividly over 50 years later.

    I think I may need to move on.................
    Haha

    I remember vividly feeding the giraffes as a kid and they wrapped their huge black tongues all the way around the top of my arm and down to my hand where the leaves were like I was a branch I remember being like ahh at first but my grandad explained then I thought it was so cool it's weird the stuff that freaks you out as a kid

    Tbf their tails aren't exactly pretty, when one of the rats was climbing on me earlier I was really looking at his tail, I can see why people don't like them!

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •