• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bought a dehydrator

Alicia

Mama Doe
What do you put in it? I wanted to try a few things, I know some won’t work as well as others.

I was playing with my dehydrator yesterday. I put rose petals and strawberry leafs from my garden etc
3e375c3b8f07325ad606baccff1e7a3b.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I tried banana, dandelions, pepper and mint yesterday it went quite well but I think I should have left the banana in longer

Tonight I’m trying apple, strawberry, mint, basil and kale. I’ve cut the apple and strawberry very thin, I think I cut the banana too thick. Angus kept taking bits off my chopping board and has tried to break into the dehydrator, I think the poor starved boy is getting fed up of waiting for his treats

2v9tbuw.jpg

35mnogn.jpg

2dcddsh.jpg

Tonight I’m trying apple, strawberry, mint, basil and kale. I’ve cut the apple and strawberry very thin, I think I cut the banana too thick. Angus kept taking bits off my chopping board and has tried to break into the dehydrator, I think the poor starved boy is getting fed up of waiting for his treats

2v9tbuw.jpg

35mnogn.jpg

2dcddsh.jpg
That looks like a much better one than mine! Take an after photo I'm curious how kale will turn out. Is it all for the buns?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Aww it must be very tempting for him :)

I haven't used one, but hopefully someone with experience of using one will be able to advise how thick the items should be sliced.

Yes all for the bunnies, although the bottom few trays are spaced out quite a lot so there’s not loads in there. The top one is possibly too full though, I’ll see how it turns out. Angus had the strawberry tops so he’s now leaving the dehydrator alone

Back