• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ok guys have you been taking cuteness pills?

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
Here are more pics of my lovely wonderful cute fluffy house rabbits, Loganberry (dutch x lionhead) and Moondust.

Logan chillin'

35lbu4j.jpg

Moops sampling a bit of forage.

1z4d0kw.jpg

Oh the cuteness!

2d85hcy.jpg

29ynons.jpg

vews3d.jpg

They just love eating and are always delighted when I hand out beech leaves, hawthorn, willow and brambles. I got them some hay with marigolds from zooplus which has gone down very well.

Still totally besotted! It is great having them indoors.

Aww Tulsi u must be on cloud 9 with these two. they are gorgeous :love:

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

They are just gorgeous...no bias at all of course!

and for anyone interested..Tulsi!

here is Loganberry with his siblings as a tiny one.. (The small one, Spoonful, was assist fed and survived and is now a beautiful girl too )

5 days old and guess who was the biggest?

marsalasbabies5days by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

10 days old and Mr Confident at the front!

Marsalasbabies241017 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

and 2 days later

Babysmallandco261017 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

and here is is when I'd worked out he was a boy and given him his name :love:

Loganberrymarsalasbaby by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

When you've watched them grow its lovely to see them in a great home..loving the photos :)

Last edited:
Oh Jill how utterly lovely to see his baby pics ... I actually have tears of delight in my eyes.

I take pics every day and just cant get over how lucky I am to have them both. Just bought some willow tunnels to stuff with hay and herbs for them. Moondust is especially fond of chewing!

They’re gorgeous, really makes me want indoor bunnies! (But we can’t as my son is allergic, he’s 12, so in 10 years he’ll have moved out... hehe) ( only kidding, I’m not wishing the time away.).
Really glad another 2 Honeybunnys have found a good home x

So good to see them chillin' together

28v3tys.jpg

6575z7.jpg

30rwppj.jpg

they love to eat and relax

2elqqur.jpg

they do perk up, esp when I come in with forage!

25zh45e.jpg

ak8ps1.jpg

Hello Moondust :wave::love:

I've not been on RU for absolutely ages, but have popped along especially to see beautiful little Moondust. :love: (after a tip-off from Jill :D) Moondust was one of my foster babies and was with me before she moved onto Honeybunnies. It's lovely to see her so happy and in a wonderful home.

What a very cute couple they are. :love::love:

Hello Tracy! Moondust is soooooooooo pretty. She still prefers to be looked at and not stroked although I did manage a gentle nose rub or two the other day (swoon swoon).

She has been speeding around and is enjoying chewing the cardboard boxes that I put down for them to hide in.

She and Logan spend a lot of time cuddling. I have seen her laying down on her side with her cheek on the floor looking proper relaxed which made me very happy.

Getting bravely close to me

20jmzkn.jpg

Hi Tracy, lovely to hear from you again. I hope all is well with you.

Tulsi, Moondust reminds me so much of my Fudgie. She was wary of me at first and it took a while before she let me give her a nose rub. She even has the same "I'm not sure if I should trust you human" look. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennis says "Can I join your gang? It's full if blimmin' lops over ere!"
cc73d1b447352ab31e3cab2a616bee05.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

These lovely rabbits are growing up and are still uber cute

rblf2e.jpg

2w34aro.jpg

9jq32r.jpg

2lawlde.jpg

der5nl.jpg

last and by no means least

wb87ld.jpg