Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Timothy Hay Co

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Too much choice for me now: oaty, first cut, first cut extra stalky with seed heads, second cut. I wish I had room & funds to buy a big sack of each(although as I recall that would 8?
    It can't be long before they start selling 2018 Oat hay too
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Second cut stalky will be available end of next week. They do have a few bales of stalkier, with seed heads, first cut available. To order this you need to request it in the notes box on the order page.

Thank yoooouuu!!

I had to buy some to try for my bunnies and they love it! So much less waste than the Ings hay from another company, which I thought was their favourite (which sadly I ordered another load at the same time). Now I'm debating whether to try the next batch of stalky hay too!

The stalky hay is now available on the website!

Quote Originally Posted by Steph2790 View Post
    The stalky hay is now available on the website!

Thank you Steph x

You are joking. ....I literally made a order yesterday and it didn't say it. I must of just missed it!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    You are joking. ....I literally made a order yesterday and it didn't say it. I must of just missed it!!!!

Maybe the not so stalky stuff is good for your lot though? Lots of buns seem to like it ..

So sorry for the late update on the hay i ordered. I purchased a £22 bag of the first cut approx 4 weeks ago and itís only just run out. Itís fed 4 buns very generously and theyíve absolutely loved every strand of it. We have another batch of the slalky due to be delivered tomorrow and I donít know whoís more excited me or the buns

Thanks everyone for the recommendations, I will only buy from timothyhay.co.uk now as Iíve never seen the buns eat so much hay before plus price wise itís excellent value given the quality. Not having to run around shops for the greenest stuff we can find in silly quantities is a bonus too.

Hereís some pictures of the hay and my buns tucking in

Here it is compared to the previous hay we were buying (in the feeder) believe it or not this stuff was actually quite Ďgreení compared to some others you see in pet shops/supermarkets

Wasnít quite prepared for how big the bag was going to be itís huge!

The girls and boys dived straight in!

So sorry for the late update on the hay i ordered. I purchased a £22 bag of the first cut approx 4 weeks ago and itís only just run out. Itís fed 4 buns very generously and theyíve absolutely loved every strand of it. We have another batch of the slalky due to be delivered tomorrow and I donít know whoís more excited me or the buns

Thanks everyone for the recommendations, I will only buy from timothyhay.co.uk now as Iíve never seen the buns eat so much hay before plus price wise itís excellent value given the quality. Not having to run around shops for the greenest stuff we can find in silly quantities is a bonus too.

Here it is compared to the previous hay we were buying (in the feeder) believe it or not this stuff was actually quite Ďgreení compared to some others you see in pet shops/supermarkets

I'm really glad they liked it. It's such lovely stuff!

Bam & Charlie

Cute photos Steph!

I thought you only had the two dutchies until I scrolled down to the loppy lop xx