• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothy Hay Co

Same here, although that's all we have atm. It just seems to almost disappear overnight :lol:

I can't believe quite how much more they eat of it than other hays. To me it doesn't look that impressive but the bunnies & their bum nuggets suggest its really special indeed. On occassion it is favoured over fresh forage

If they don't, I can send you some of the stalky :)

Bless you, I still owe you one for sending me the sample of VetCare Digestive Health sticks :love: I’ll see if I get a reply from them and let you know if that’s ok? Frosty is sometimes fussy so it would become very expensive goat hay if I bought a bulk bag of something he didn’t like :lol: I was convinced he’d like ings hay, as so many seem to love it on here, but when the sample came, he wouldn’t eat it :roll:

Bless you, I still owe you one for sending me the sample of VetCare Digestive Health sticks :love: I’ll see if I get a reply from them and let you know if that’s ok? Frosty is sometimes fussy so it would become very expensive goat hay if I bought a bulk bag of something he didn’t like :lol: I was convinced he’d like ings hay, as so many seem to love it on here, but when the sample came, he wouldn’t eat it :roll:

That's fine :thumb: I know that rabbits can be extremely picky. My rabbits won't really eat Readigrass :roll:

That's fine :thumb: I know that rabbits can be extremely picky. My rabbits won't really eat Readigrass :roll:

Thankyou:love: I’ll let you know:thumb: I thought it was just Frosty that was fussy :lol:

I’ve just had a reply to say that they will send some samples of hay out :thumb: so I won’t need you to send me samples thankyou Omi :love:

That's brilliant, as they'll send you all the different types.

So, I got 2 samples from Timothy hay, the stalky and the softer. Result! He likes both, although he eats the stalky as a preference. I put some stalky in one trough (aka an extra long loaf tin!) and soft in the other last night, and both were empty with no waste this morning. I’ve done the same again tonight, so I’m predicting I’ll be putting in an order for it soon :thumb: I like listening to him eat the stalky one, and it makes almost musical notes on his trough as it spins!

Timothy hay.co.uk back open!!

"Your parcel will be delivered by Gavin Armstrong by 4pm"

A real life santa claws for bunnies is Gavin

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Timothy hay.co.uk back open!!

"Your parcel will be delivered by Gavin Armstrong by 4pm"

A real life santa claws for bunnies is Gavin

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I got mine delivered yesterday, most embarssing after my get your orders in now guys & let them have a holiday preachy post :oops: I ordered but did write in notes that was happy to wait til 9th for processing but it came super fast as normal. Really happy as stalky ran out here the day before & oaty & not so stalky less popular

Back