• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothy Hay Co

I love feeding rose petals & I'm sure the bunnies feel the same. Yep - now quite excited (read very excited) to try this one out.

Scrappy - may I remind you that your bunnies have their own way with a lot more than hay - I'm talking hooman obstacle course with boobie punch bags for starters ! :lol:

Last edited:
"I'm worth it" says Boo. [emoji38]

Well my buns are happy now that the Ings hay is back on the menu. I still can't believe they don't like the green oat. It's lovely and green and smells wonderful. I'll carry on mixing bits of it in with the Timothy and Ings. By the time we eventually get to the bottom of the bag I'm sure that's when they'll decide they like it.

Hey ho. When it comes to hay, better let them have their own way. I might market that as a slogan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think there's any other way with rabbits than to let them have their own way.
They are going to get it anyway :roll::lol:

"I'm worth it" says Boo. [emoji38]

Well my buns are happy now that the Ings hay is back on the menu. I still can't believe they don't like the green oat. It's lovely and green and smells wonderful. I'll carry on mixing bits of it in with the Timothy and Ings. By the time we eventually get to the bottom of the bag I'm sure that's when they'll decide they like it.

Hey ho. When it comes to hay, better let them have their own way. I might market that as a slogan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have yet to try the ings hay!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Sonic's still stroppy about the change to oat hay. Makes a point of eating his old stuff whilst making eye contact with you. Also makes a point of not eating the oat hay when you're watching. He must be eating it, because his poops are fine and he's not getting anything else extra!!

It's quite the opposite here. They seem to not eat as much where as when I have stalks Toby really stuffs his face.
That's rabbits for you! :lol: Always have to be different :roll:
I'm sorry Toby's being fussy about it - wish I had some stalky stuff left I could give you for him. Hopefully they'll have some in soon, I think they said later in June didnt they? There's a message box on the website, when the stalks come back in stock I would ask specifically if they could possibly give you a stalky batch. From what I've heard I'm sure they'll do it if they've got one, they seem like a wonderful company and very helpful.

I don't think there's any other way with rabbits than to let them have their own way.
They are going to get it anyway :roll::lol:
The truest statement I've ever seen :lol:

This first cut timothy is being very well received, Boo looks like an albino catfish when she folds mouthfuls in::love:

This first cut timothy is being very well received, Boo looks like an albino catfish when she folds mouthfuls in::love:

I know what you mean :lol: It's certainly a hay to eat by the mouthful rather than strand by strand. I will order some more before it's time for the 2nd cut.

I know what you mean [emoji38] It's certainly a hay to eat by the mouthful rather than strand by strand. I will order some more before it's time for the 2nd cut.
My two have gone nuts for the first cut too! Shovelling it in [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I've caved :roll:

I was worried about him not eating enough of the oat hay to keep his teeth at bay, so I've bought him some more timothy and we now have over half a bag of oat hay left :lol: He is, once again, making a point of making sure we're watching him stuff his face with the timothy whilst he ignores the oat.

At least we have guinea pigs who aren't fussy!! The oat hay won't go to waste...

It is superb timothy hay isnt it? All 6 rabbits and 7 guinea pigs love it I am delighted to say.

Second cut stalky will be available end of next week. They do have a few bales of stalkier, with seed heads, first cut available. To order this you need to request it in the notes box on the order page.

Too much choice for me now: oaty, first cut, first cut extra stalky with seed heads, second cut. I wish I had room & funds to buy a big sack of each(although as I recall that would 8?

Back