Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 134

Thread: Timothy Hay Co

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph2790 View Post
    Iím really interested in the quality of this hay, I donít mind paying a little more for hay that I think the buns will enjoy more and possibly create less waste from. Sometimes I really struggle to find good quality hay that is actually green and fresh smelling. Would you mind taking some photos of the hay when it arrives?
    Eh, do it at your own risk! I bought some as a 'treat' probably about a year ago now and now my lot refuse any other hay. I'm not kidding, they're thoroughly spoilt
    I can't say I've had a bad batch yet and as I say I go through about a bag a week! Some are greener than others but it's generally quite green. Miles above anything I've seen in pet shops.
    I'll definitely get you a picture when it turns up I'm hoping it'll be here Monday or Tuesday

    Oh wow, you're right Loobers, it's not on there anymore! Surely they can't be out already?
    MM: Yeah, they had it in the product information iirc.. As Omi said they said it's not stalky as it's the first cut but I ordered it anyway, we're too desperate to wait :P
    Oddly I ordered it Thursday night and although I got an order confirmation e-mail I haven't had a dispatch e-mail yet. Usually it's sent the next working day, so now I'm slighly worried!

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ILoveMyBunny~ View Post
    Eh, do it at your own risk! I bought some as a 'treat' probably about a year ago now and now my lot refuse any other hay. I'm not kidding, they're thoroughly spoilt
    I can't say I've had a bad batch yet and as I say I go through about a bag a week! Some are greener than others but it's generally quite green. Miles above anything I've seen in pet shops.
    I'll definitely get you a picture when it turns up I'm hoping it'll be here Monday or Tuesday

    Oh wow, you're right Loobers, it's not on there anymore! Surely they can't be out already?
    MM: Yeah, they had it in the product information iirc.. As Omi said they said it's not stalky as it's the first cut but I ordered it anyway, we're too desperate to wait :P
    Oddly I ordered it Thursday night and although I got an order confirmation e-mail I haven't had a dispatch e-mail yet. Usually it's sent the next working day, so now I'm slighly worried!

    Edit: Ah, I should have read the rest of the thread before posting Wow that sold out quick! I'll keep an eye on it on post if I see it available again.
    And yeah, regarding the oat hay, the bag we've got now is very thick and straw like. They love the seed bits but the thick straw bits, not so much

    Edit (again):
    Oh I can show you some older pictures of last years batch (if the date stamp's right from July last year).
    You'll have to excuse the little thief in the middle; she actually jumped in there without my knowledge. If I recal correctly I'd just opened it but hadn't given it to them yet and I heard a noise, looked around for her and ultimately found her munching happily away.
    Hopefully you can see the colour of the hay though. Apparently it's worth stealing



    Last edited by ~ILoveMyBunny~; 10-06-2018 at 12:22 AM.

  3. #23
    Wise Old Thumper tulsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    16,061

    Default

    Awww cuuuute white nose!

    Ordered 2 bags of oat hay yesterday.

  4. #24

    Default

    Back up on the website

  5. #25
    Mama Doe loobers25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    3,233

    Default

    Wahoooooo

    Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

    Bam & Charlie

  6. #26
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    40,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ILoveMyBunny~ View Post
    Back up on the website

    Thank you

    It's the early non-stalky and leafy variety.

    Hanging on for the stalks .......
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

  7. #27
    Mama Doe loobers25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    3,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Thank you

    It's the early non-stalky and leafy variety.

    Hanging on for the stalks .......
    When do we get stalks?

    Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

    Bam & Charlie

  8. #28
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    13,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    When do we get stalks?

    Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    End of June. I've got some of the leafy stuff ordered and despatched, so should arrive today or tomorrow. I'll let you know what it's like.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

  9. #29
    Forum Buddy Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    26,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    End of June. I've got some of the leafy stuff ordered and despatched, so should arrive today or tomorrow. I'll let you know what it's like.
    I hope you aren’t going to try it personally

    Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  10. #30
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    13,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    I hope you arenít going to try it personally
    Only by smell
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •