Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Timothy Hay Co

I haven't been able to see it come online? Has any one managed to order timothy hay

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by Steph2790 View Post
    Iím really interested in the quality of this hay, I donít mind paying a little more for hay that I think the buns will enjoy more and possibly create less waste from. Sometimes I really struggle to find good quality hay that is actually green and fresh smelling. Would you mind taking some photos of the hay when it arrives?
    Buy it, you won't regret! X

Bam & Charlie

Wise Old Thumper

Oh gosh, they've changed the details on the website already. I ordered some yesterday. I did wonder whether to or whether to wait though as they said that this first cut was not stalky. It's green and very leafy but not mature enough to be stalky. They have just cut the next batch, which will be ready end of June, which is more stalky.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Oh gosh, they've changed the details on the website already. I ordered some yesterday. I did wonder whether to or whether to wait though as they said that this first cut was not stalky. It's green and very leafy but not mature enough to be stalky. They have just cut the next batch, which will be ready end of June, which is more stalky.

Just had a peek ... nothing about hay being ready at end of June? Was that an earlier announcement or private message?

Better order some soon .....

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Just had a peek ... nothing about hay being ready at end of June? Was that an earlier announcement or private message?

Better order some soon .....
    That was the advice yesterday, when they had some to offer. It was basically to warn people that this first cut is not stalky, but that they'd just cut the next batch that was stalky and which would be available for sale end of June. That advice has now been removed as it appears they've sold all of that first batch! It may also be the case though that, as we've seen with the Oat hay, it becomes available again after a couple of days
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Quote Originally Posted by Steph2790 View Post
    Iím really interested in the quality of this hay, I donít mind paying a little more for hay that I think the buns will enjoy more and possibly create less waste from. Sometimes I really struggle to find good quality hay that is actually green and fresh smelling. Would you mind taking some photos of the hay when it arrives?
    this is their oat hay, I don't have any pic of their timothy though

[IMG][/IMG]

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    this is their oat hay, I don't have any pic of their timothy though

[IMG][/IMG]
    That's interesting The last lot of Oat hay I got, which we're using atm, has stems which must be three times as thick as those. It's almost straw-like. Still gets eaten though

If any one spots it up for sale please can you let everyone know! Xx

Bam & Charlie

That's interesting The last lot of Oat hay I got, which we're using atm, has stems which must be three times as thick as those. It's almost straw-like. Still gets eaten though
    Mine looks like straw too. And also still gets eaten

Bam & Charlie

That is quite an old batch...off to check (newly organised) bunny store cupboard...yes the latest one is more stalky.

Loobers - yes!! Will check regularly & post here (may even PM you )