Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Timothy Hay Co

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Bless you, I still owe you one for sending me the sample of VetCare Digestive Health sticks Iíll see if I get a reply from them and let you know if thatís ok? Frosty is sometimes fussy so it would become very expensive goat hay if I bought a bulk bag of something he didnít like I was convinced heíd like ings hay, as so many seem to love it on here, but when the sample came, he wouldnít eat it
    That's fine I know that rabbits can be extremely picky. My rabbits won't really eat Readigrass
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    That's fine I know that rabbits can be extremely picky. My rabbits won't really eat Readigrass
    Thankyou Iíll let you know I thought it was just Frosty that was fussy

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Iíve just had a reply to say that they will send some samples of hay out so I wonít need you to send me samples thankyou Omi

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Iíve just had a reply to say that they will send some samples of hay out so I wonít need you to send me samples thankyou Omi
    That's brilliant, as they'll send you all the different types.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    That's brilliant, as they'll send you all the different types.
    So, I got 2 samples from Timothy hay, the stalky and the softer. Result! He likes both, although he eats the stalky as a preference. I put some stalky in one trough (aka an extra long loaf tin!) and soft in the other last night, and both were empty with no waste this morning. I’ve done the same again tonight, so I’m predicting I’ll be putting in an order for it soon I like listening to him eat the stalky one, and it makes almost musical notes on his trough as it spins!