Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Timothy Hay Co

Quote Originally Posted by Steph2790 View Post
    Thanks everyone for the pictures and recommendations.

I think I’ll go ahead and get a bag of the leafy green hay and buy another bag of the stalky stuff when that’s ready too
    Now just to find a space to store 2 huge bags of hay and well as food and Fitch bedding I need an extension
    Yep that's the challenge...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

I was lucky as I think I got one of the last bags of Timothy before they ran out and it's been just enough to tide me over.

I decided to give their oat hay a whirl last week. Sadly they've turned their noses up at it. Surprising really as they like the Burns green oat. So I made another order for Ings this morning which is their usual main alternate to the Timothy.

I only live in a small flat I haven't got room for all these big bags of hay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy's Little Helper View Post
    I was lucky as I think I got one of the last bags of Timothy before they ran out and it's been just enough to tide me over.

I decided to give their oat hay a whirl last week. Sadly they've turned their noses up at it. Surprising really as they like the Burns green oat. So I made another order for Ings this morning which is their usual main alternate to the Timothy.

I only live in a small flat I haven't got room for all these big bags of hay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What you need to do is throw out your sofa and use them as bean bags.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie

Wise Old Thumper

I read that they are now back in business!

Young Bun

I received the new batch of Timothy hay today, my bunny loves it and I would recommend.

I also emailed Janice, the lady at the company, a link to this thread when I was enquiring about the hay, to show her how much we love the hay. She said;

‘Thanks to the lovely people on the forum and of course their animals.’

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Zigzag View Post
    I received the new batch of Timothy hay today, my bunny loves it and I would recommend.

I also emailed Janice, the lady at the company, a link to this thread when I was enquiring about the hay, to show her how much we love the hay. She said;

‘Thanks to the lovely people on the forum and of course their animals.’
    It's going down well here too. My rabbits have hardly stopped eating it all day.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Meant to get this up yesterday but didn't get a chance
    Not sure the picture shows it very well but it is very green. The buns went mad for it. I'm sure they had more hay yesterday than they'd had all week Pixel was a bit off yesterday and started to get me a bit worred - should have seen his little face light up when he saw this

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    It's going down well here too. My rabbits have hardly stopped eating it all day.
    ^ This
    It's not stalky (obviously as it's first cut) but it doesn't seem to bother them. They haven't stopped eating it Some even turned down their fibafirst this morning as they'd had so much

Quote Originally Posted by JuliaW View Post
    I have a strange image in my head of you nibbling to test hay........

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
    You know you joke, but the first time I picked and dried nettles I tried one first to make sure the sting was out...
    Last edited by ~ILoveMyBunny~; 13-06-2018 at 09:40 PM.

I got my hay. It's super soft. We need stalks!

Bam & Charlie

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    I got my hay. It's super soft. We need stalks!

Has Toby tried it though?
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Quote Originally Posted by ~ILoveMyBunny~ View Post

You know you joke, but the first time I picked and dried nettles I tried one first to make sure the sting was out...
    Haha .. When I am unsure whether a plant is hemlock or cow parsley I try it myself first to make sure
    Please vaccinate your rabbits for RHD2 as well ..
    Two more house rabbit deaths just confirmed

Reliable, up to date advice on RHD2: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...40#post7012340