Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Timothy Hay Co

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

My batch of Timothy ran out last week but Iím holding off from ordering any more for the time being. Iíve noticed my buns havenít been as enthusiastic about it as usual lately. But they have really been gobbling the ings hay.

So, I have an inkling that at the moment their preference is for softer hays. I ordered the sweet green and meadow hays from Natureís Own, just so they can have some variety. They arrived today and so far have been going down well.

Just goes to show that youíre never home and dry when it comes to hay. If you find one they really like, they can wake up one morning and decide itís inedible poison. At one point they absolutely loved the timothy and were a bit ďmehĒ about the ings, so Iím sure the pendulum will swing back the other way in the not too distant future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Does anybody ever imagine a world without timothy.hay.co.uk ? What would your next choice be?
    I have no idea! I've never tried ings hay or anything. Or dust free. Bit confused about what is what actually

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie
    Humanisation to the nation ~ One Love ~ Tipper Tapper Toby

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Does anybody ever imagine a world without timothy.hay.co.uk ? What would your next choice be?
    Natures own both Frosty and Fern love the sweet green hay and the 5 a day hay. And the sweet green herb mixes and 5 a day and other flower mixes

Frosty wouldnít even entertain the ings hay, he sniffed it and left it

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx