Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Timothy Hay Co

Quote Originally Posted by MiniC View Post
    I've been seeing a lot of murmurings on a local facebook group - lots of people complaining that the quality has gone down a lot this year, leading to lots of waste, and their buns are just not eating it. Has anyone here had the same problem?

Our buns have been a little bit less interested in their hay recently, but I put it down to a different hay feeder.
    I have only had one bag that was a bit off but that was in the summer I think. I order two bags a month and they really love it. My buns really love the soft hay but I get stalky as well

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

I've been seeing a lot of murmurings on a local facebook group - lots of people complaining that the quality has gone down a lot this year, leading to lots of waste, and their buns are just not eating it. Has anyone here had the same problem?

Our buns have been a little bit less interested in their hay recently, but I put it down to a different hay feeder.
    I had a new bag of the 2019 stalky timothy arrive this week. Buns have been a bit meh about it. Only Fudgie's really been eating it. I ordered exactly the same one about a month before and they loved it.

They do have three different hays (currently timothy, orchard grass and ings) and they go through cycles of preferring one hay over the others. So it's difficult to know for sure if this batch isn't as good or whether they're not in the timothy hay phase at the moment.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Not had this issue personally, buy loads per month, like 8 bales per month minimum atm... So I hope this won't become a thing

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Mine have been tucking in to it as normal, this batch seems just as good as ever

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Hows everybun liking stalky 2020. Mine are loving it. Nice green hay & super stalky. They are eating loads

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Hows everybun liking stalky 2020. Mine are loving it. Nice green hay & super stalky. They are eating loads
    Sounds good We've got about another week before we order again.

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Ooooo we ordered this morning, good to know! we always order 2 stalky and 2 soft at a time, but Atticus only gets stalky now, we've found his gut issues are worse with the soft hay weirdly

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Mine love it as well. It's definitely now the favourite hay.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

My order arrived within 48 hours and usually a new bag of hay gets wolfed! they dont seem overly bothered at all, however they are both outside a lot maybe the last time we had a new bag they were not outside as much.

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    We need a thread where everyone submits a nugget next to a 10p coin and see who is the winner. Then we can submit our findings to FHB who can make pie charts and graphs and publish cpd called "nugget knowledge"

Also we could have most goldeness and most fibreous

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    Please where is this thread!