• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothy Hay Co

We should have bum nugget competitions on here [emoji38]

I've only got Atticus atm who's producing anything noteworthy though! [emoji849]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
Syrup says there is no point as you would all loose

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Syrup says there is no point as you would all loose

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Just you wait til Apricot and Penelope get back to eating less veg and forage! Then there'll be some serious competition!

(for reals though Penelope and Apricot make bum nuggets that are so so so much bigger than the velvets... Maybe because they're bigger buns? Idk, does poop size depend on the size of rabbit? Are nethies producing tiny poops? I need to know! [emoji38])

Just you wait til Apricot and Penelope get back to eating less veg and forage! Then there'll be some serious competition!

(for reals though Penelope and Apricot make bum nuggets that are so so so much bigger than the velvets... Maybe because they're bigger buns? Idk, does poop size depend on the size of rabbit? Are nethies producing tiny poops? I need to know! [emoji38])

I reckon bunny size must make a difference. Mousey once pooped on the consult table & the vet said she'd never seen such a big bunny poo (& she had a giant). It was my proudest moment

I bet lord Archie & Pip poop like those tiny silver & gold balls used for cake decoration . Mervinus - where are you? Glingle? Mikek? & others with teeeny buns

In my experience, yes :lol: If we had a size competiton, Tui would definitely win :lol:

In my experience, yes [emoji38] If we had a size competiton, Tui would definitely win [emoji38]
I see!

Yea because the white buns poop is like double the size as the velvets poop... I wonder what having a giant breed of rabbit would be like..? [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

I reckon bunny size must make a difference. Mousey once pooped on the consult table & the vet said she'd never seen such a big bunny poo (& she had a giant). It was my proudest moment

I bet lord Archie & Pip poop like those tiny silver & gold balls used for cake decoration . Mervinus - where are you? Glingle? Mikek? & others with teeeny buns
We need a thread where everyone submits a nugget next to a 10p coin and see who is the winner. Then we can submit our findings to FHB who can make pie charts and graphs and publish cpd called "nugget knowledge"

Also we could have most goldeness and most fibreous

Last edited:

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Yea I've always wondered!

We need a thread where everyone submits a nugget next to a 10p coin and see who is the winner. Then we can submit our findings to FHB who can make pie charts and graphs and publish cpd called "nugget knowledge"

Love the name

Go for it Loobers, I'm in

Frosty’s poops are as big or bigger than any other of my bunnies have been. I remember being really surprised at them :lol:

This would be a great thread:thumb:

I put in an order with Timothy hay. Less than half an hour later it has been dispatched:love:

I put in an order with Timothy hay. Less than half an hour later it has been dispatched:love:

Yes, I've just had some delivered and that was also dispatched that quickly. Shame that APC mucked up and delivered today instead of yesterday :roll: Mind you that's the first time it's happened.

Do you normally get your hay from them? What did you order?

Yes, I've just had some delivered and that was also dispatched that quickly. Shame that APC mucked up and delivered today instead of yesterday :roll: Mind you that's the first time it's happened.

Mines always APC and the guy knows me [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from a Rockhopper penguin

Yes, I usually do. Normally it’s been just the Timothy, last time I ordered orchard grass which they liked, this time I ordered Timothy (2019) and some oat hay for a change. I think they will like the oat hay but if not I’m sure the goats will eat it :lol: (the goats have to ‘slum it’ on farm baled hay ) :lol:

My hay came at 10am yesterday, less than 24 hrs after ordering :love: the bunnies are loving the new Timothy hay, they are inhaling it :lol:

I've been seeing a lot of murmurings on a local facebook group - lots of people complaining that the quality has gone down a lot this year, leading to lots of waste, and their buns are just not eating it. Has anyone here had the same problem?

Our buns have been a little bit less interested in their hay recently, but I put it down to a different hay feeder.

Back